“Excellent Mens Grooming & Awsome Massage”
Review of Idyll Man

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Idyll Man
Reviewed 22 September 2012

Originally was referred to Idyll Man from two local friends for a strong, competent massage therapist, but now see him regularly for body grooming.

Lion's new studio is large, comfortable, and calm. One side is his massage studio, and on the other, space for skin care and body grooming practice. His gentle spirit, attentive attitude, and strong hands all contribute to a relaxing massage experience.

If you're a guy looking for some pampering, or to clean-up those hairy places, you'll be very pleased with Lion and the spa services he provide at fair prices.

Reviewed 3 January 2012

My partner and I found Idyll Man through a friend and boy were we lucky. This is much more than just a massage, this is healing. I have had massages at some pretty great places all over the world, but Idyll Man has set the standard (and right in my backyard!). As a man, they made me feel comfortable and at ease, very relaxed, just perfect. I now go regularly and every time I go its a new and deeper experience. So grateful to have found them.

Reviewed 15 December 2011

This was the first time that I had been to Iydll Man, from the time that you enter the spa it is a beautiful and inviting environment. Lion was very accommodating, very intuitive, and extremely focused on me as the client, It was as though there was nothing else going on in the world at that time. The massage was superb, extraordinarily relaxing and rejuvenating.. I have had many massages in the past, however none compare. Lion has amazing attention to detail.

1  Thank E S

Been to Idyll Man? Share your experiences!