“Dinner in an ice box”

Ranked #72 of 93 Restaurants in Hudson
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Pub
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Building was so cold people were shivering, ruined any kind of comfort. No silverware until we asked when food had been served and getting cold. Also 2/3's of the meals were incorrect, and they were not complicated orders. Then when it was pointed out that one order was supposed to have onion rings up charged from fries, they eventually brought out the rings and tried to charge for an order of rings rather than the .99 upcharge. Iced tea was great, what little I could drink because of the temp in the room. Won't be back anytime soon if changes are not made.

3  Thank Wayne K

Reviewed 15 February 2017

In this establishment, you feel like your "herded" to your table like cattle. The close proximity of the other patrons and noise is overwhelming. There are items on the menu that you have absolutely no idea what they contain. Case in point, "Fried Seafood Platter" with NO description of what type of seafood and NO picture on the menu. ???
Definitely eat elsewhere.

6  Thank David256
Reviewed 12 February 2017

Menu and atmosphere like most Applebee's. Service and food are always what one would expect from Applebee's and that is good.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

This Restaurant is local to us, and we have been there numerous times. But they have sunken to new low's, unfortunately. My wife's birthday is today, and her parents are up visiting. It started out where although we were first in line, 2 people who came in behind us were seated first at a Large booth, and then 4 of us crammed into a small booth. Told our waitress of my wife's birthday being today. We ordered drinks, 3 out of 4 right. Of course the birthday girl gets the wrong drink. Then dinner extremely long wait for the food, and then 3 out of 4 right again! My father in law ordered Steak and got Chicken. More than a half hour went by till I caught the waitress to see where his meal was. Response was oh he didn't get his dinner yet. A request of the manager brought out the meal right away. Oh yes only I was able to get a drink refill, no one else was even asked or taken care of. No condiments were even brought to the table either. It was just not us, as the couple beside us got their appetizer and entire meal all at once. So sad to get service like that. I must say though the food was very good, even if we couldn't all eat together. It shouldn't take two hours to get everyone taken care of for a meal!

4  Thank Mitchell P
Reviewed 22 April 2016

After a 35-40 min.wait our order arrived incomplete, the waitress wasted our time trying to defend the kitchen, still no napkins or tableware then to top it off we got someone else's bill...the manager claimed to have voided it, but, when I checked my bank statement, there it was!
Needless to say, we missed the movie we were planning on seeing.

6  Thank PercymercyP

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!