“Is what it is ”

Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Okay, okay, I got dragged to the place by a friend who drove. The road burn from a the drag was better than the food. Nothing like processed meat. I prefer the flat top. The staff was nice

Reviewed 23 January 2015

It is a fast food restaurant, what should we expect? Always ask for something extra or for something less and you will get freshly made grub. I personally prefer the original chicken sandwich, plain - with cheese.

Reviewed 30 June 2012

good food tasting good place was clean very goodwent with my mom

Reviewed 21 June 2012

They are stuck in the same old rut, have good food, but the staff could do so much more on making the place presentable.

Reviewed 30 May 2012

The quality of the Burger King experience had become so poor, I stopped getting anything from there a couple of years ago. The management, however, just recently spent two weeks of renovating their facility and upgrading their menu. So I thought it might be worthwhile to give the place another try. Our group decided to order salads. One was okay. The other two had a lot of lettuce with brown edges. And one co-worker found the core from a head of iceburg in his salad. Overall it was not a pleasing experience. For us it's back to McDonald's when we want a salad for lunch.

1  Thank Beeper99_12

Been to Burger King? Share your experiences!