“Meh. It's BK.”

Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 23 January 2015

It is a fast food restaurant, what should we expect? Always ask for something extra or for something less and you will get freshly made grub. I personally prefer the original chicken sandwich, plain - with cheese.

Reviewed 30 June 2012

good food tasting good place was clean very goodwent with my mom

Reviewed 21 June 2012

They are stuck in the same old rut, have good food, but the staff could do so much more on making the place presentable.

Reviewed 30 May 2012

The quality of the Burger King experience had become so poor, I stopped getting anything from there a couple of years ago. The management, however, just recently spent two weeks of renovating their facility and upgrading their menu. So I thought it might be worthwhile to give the place another try. Our group decided to order salads. One was okay. The other two had a lot of lettuce with brown edges. And one co-worker found the core from a head of iceburg in his salad. Overall it was not a pleasing experience. For us it's back to McDonald's when we want a salad for lunch.

1  Thank Beeper99_12
Reviewed 1 March 2012

Management reward the great workers you have!
Thought I would do a 2012 review just because after speaking to my husband he also agrees that the people that work here do a GREAT job!
Happy to serve you and great you always with a smile!!!
I know its just burger king but it makes a difference.
:) thanks for great service