“A great addition to Hudson's burgeoning food scene”
Review of Aeble

Aeble
Ranked #28 of 93 Restaurants in Hudson
Description: Aeble is a chef-run, neighborhood restaurant and our goal is simple: to offer a welcoming place for gathering over memorable meals and great conversation. We serve food that is deceptively simple and that showcases the excellent ingredients grown in the region.
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Love this friendly, but sophisticated new member of Hudson's great restaurants. Lunch, brunch, business, family - all happily accommodated and well served in this wonderful place. Chef/Manager - Owner operators and it shows!

Reviewed 23 September 2017

The decor/layout of this place is great! Our appetizers of corn and shishito peppers were both awesome but main courses were just OK. Their menu online showcased fried chicken (which I LOVE) so I was very upset when it wasn't on the menu for the evening. My husband and I split a pork chop and mussels in a Thai-inspired broth. Both OK but very underwhelming for a place with good reviews. Service was not great but seemed to be the case wherever we went in Hudson.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Had an absolutely awesome meal here with every dish beyond our expectations. Casual environment and friendly staff. Pasta was better than anything I've had in Italy, pork chop was sensational.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

A truly memorable last meal in Hudson. Our choices ranged across the menu. Everyone, unusually, was thrilled wi their choice. Both main and deserts were outstanding. After a week eating out. For lunch and dinner this was the standout meal for all of us. And the competition was pretty high.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Don't be put off by the outside picnic tables at Aeble. While extremely popular with the dog set, go inside instead for sleek decor. Farm to table menu which changes seasonally. Had the best trout dish I've had in a while. Great mussels too. Our friend said his burger was the best in Hudson. Didn't find the cocktail menu too fascinating and my husband said his martini was ok. Waiter let me sample two wines to decide preference. Nice service too. Give this place a try.

Been to Aeble? Share your experiences!