“Lovely brunch”
Review of Aeble

Aeble
Ranked #27 of 92 Restaurants in Hudson
Description: Aeble is a chef-run, neighborhood restaurant and our goal is simple: to offer a welcoming place for gathering over memorable meals and great conversation. We serve food that is deceptively simple and that showcases the excellent ingredients grown in the region.
Reviewed 3 July 2017

The space offers great outdoor seating where you can people watch. The food is amazing!! It is a great addition to the Hudson food scene.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

My wife, daughter and I dined at Aeble for brunch a couple of weeks ago and we were lucky enough to get a great table without a reservation. First I will tell you that the menu selection on that was small, but the variety of items accommodated my desire for breakfast and my wife's desire for something a little more lunch oriented. Knowing that we had some time on our hands and the prices were beyond reasonable we tried almost every menu item and they were all delicious. You can tell that the ingredients are top notch.

Secondly, the service was attentive and courteous. There were some minor service points that were missed, but the staff personalities and delicious complimentary scones more than made up for the minor service flaws.

In summary, this is a neighborhood restaurant on busy Warren Street which means walk ins are welcome, reservations are accepted and from our initial experience they are highly encouraged.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Our greeting was warm and friendly. Our server was very good. What then, went wrong? I suspect someone in the kitchen was a no show. We waited 55 minutes from placing our order for 2 Chilaquiles, to getting up and leaving, frustrated and angry at having not received our breakfast. Walked down the street to our old standby. What a shame.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

The service was lovely, seating was comfortable and the food was Absolutely Delicious! I had the french toast which was to die for... and I had a taste of the grapefruit which was delicious...and I hate grapefruit! Others in our party had the toad in ahole, burger and fries, and Coffee was top notch...not your run of the mill coffee. We had a custard desert...again, it was sublime. Considering the quality of the meal, the price is very reasonable. You must give this place a try!

I have also had the duck which is also sublime...better than the finest filet mignon!!

Been to Aeble? Share your experiences!