All reviews eco cottage mary makes farm to table lavender room wood burning fireplace slept like logs evening snacks chocolate cake food allergies from scratch the hudson river valley my husband and i upstate ny a wonderful place to stay yogurt the main street books
Reviewed 24 August 2017

I throughly enjoyed my time at Thyme in the Country. It's a great place to come and unwind from the busyness of life. Read by the pool or take a stroll around the property and surrounding area. No matter what you choose to do, I am sure you will enjoy the relaxing, laid back atmosphere of this great b&b.

Mary, the innkeeper, is very friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was very tasty- I even got the recipe to make it at home! The room was clean and comfortable. It was nicely laid out with plenty of room to sit, read, and chill out.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
herbalthyme, Owner at Thyme in the Country, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thank you so much for reviewing our property. I do hope you will come again we enjoyed meeting you very much. In the meantime happy travels!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

We enjoyed our stay with Mary and her family. Our room was very comfortable---we slept like logs!--and we enjoyed strolling around the farm. Mary is a kind and considerate hostess, and we plan to return.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Julie F
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Last time we stayed in the Eco Cottage, which we loved. This time we came with our daughter so we took the Lavender room in the main B & B house, which has an attached room on the other side of the bathroom. Perfect : ) Slept like logs. Did fun, random things around the area and had a wonderful, peaceful and relaxing time. Breakfasts were awesome. If you like coffee you will not get better coffee than at Thyme In The Country. The best!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Excellent food, hosts, rooms, activities, adorable animals, nice property, super peaceful, AND affordable! I literally had zero complaints. So glad we found this place. I will definitely be coming back, and singing their praises until then :)

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
herbalthyme, Owner at Thyme in the Country, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

So much has happened since your Winter visit but we are still here doing our best to provide a memorable stay for our guests. Thank you so much for your great review and we look forward to your next visit. Mary

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Thyme in the Country offers top notch comfort in a unique Eco-paradise. The area is rich in history and culture in an unspoiled rural setting. The Bed and Breakfast features fantastic breakfast much of it grown right there, and gorgeous grounds to hike or swim or just laze under a tree. The rooms are designed for relaxation and peace. I love that they promote and practice sustainable living with no skimping on pleasure. It's my favorite upstate NY retreat any season. The inn keepers and staff are charming and very helpful.

Room Tip: Every room I've had was quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends