The Barlow(Hudson)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$228
Hudson B & B(Hudson)
US$190
All reviewsallen streetfirst floorcity hallice makersleep numberwarren stthe check in processbathroom windowcontact informationallen housebalcony overlookingshared fridgethree buildingsgarden houselovely roomtuesday nightmodern bath
Reviewed 3 December 2017

At the last minute we booked a room for short getaway on the night of Winter Walk. Room booking was easy, details were texted to us. It was easy walking distance to the main drag, where we enjoyed an evening of street performances, visiting shops & galleries, and having a great meal out.

Our room was spotless, the bathroom looked recently renovated. We had espresso & coffee in the morning. As we knew the inn was full, I was concerned it might be noisy, but it was fine.

There were doughnuts on the table in the morning, they looked good.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2017

My husband and I stayed here for a wedding weekend and we have no complaints! The innkeeper Bridget was friendly and very helpful even before our stay. She called to make sure I got the check-in info and she gave us helpful tips during the stay (2 nights). We got room #2 and it was clean and nice. Breakfast not included but there are lots of dining option down the street, plus they have a nice restaurant with backyard seating right next door. One thing though, this room is right on the street level and the bathroom window overlooks at the restaurant backyard, so one might find it lacking privacy. However it was a great stay for us and we would recommend this if you wish to explore Hudson.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2017

I went to a family wedding in Hudson and wanted to stay in the same property as some close friends. I rented their Union Street property which has five rooms. One room has two bedrooms, the others one. All the rooms were charming and well-maintained.
There is a small hospitality area with a fully stocked coffee and tea set-up, as well as an ice maker and dorm refrigerator.
The front porch is a great area for hanging out with your friends or family.
Bridget was the manager of the property and she kept in close touch via phone and e-mail before and during our visit.
Great visit to Hudson, great accommodations at the Inn at Ca'Mea on Union Street!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We stayed one night at Ca'Mea at their Union Street location (first floor). Super clean and very comfy room. Lots of room for a B&B room--also tastefully decorated and a very nice, clean contemporary bathroom (water pressure in shower a bit weak, but that can happen anywhere). It honestly had most of the comforts of a 'regular' hotel room (plenty of outlets, flatscreen tv, closet with hangers and iron). The location was extremely convenient for exploring Warren St. shops. I would definitely stay here again. I very much appreciated the ice machine and coffee machine located on the first floor at the back of the building. It exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2017

I just spend the night at the Allen St building that is part of this group of three buildings in downtown Hudson. I stayed there with a small group from my vintage car touring club. And candidly found the place by accident. Which is always a gamble.
This Victorian has been totally renovated and the bedrooms are extremely well done. Very comfortable bed and immaculate bathroom. The neighborhood is definitely on the mend, as about half the homes look to be renovated. There is also plenty of off street parking behind the Allen St property.
I also highly recommend the restaurant owned by the family who owns the inn's called Ca Mea. Its about a 5 minute walk and well worth it. We were greeted by the owner Max, and received superb service. The upscale Italian setting and food was outstanding as was the service. Prices are moderate and worth it. On a Tuesday night the place was packed. Reservation are a must.
Hudson appears to be an old city on the mend. It is a destination well worth adding to anyone's weekend getaway list. I would go there again. And I don't say that about many properties.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends