“Really enjoyable”
Review of Hudson Curry House

Hudson Curry House
Ranked #43 of 92 Restaurants in Hudson
Reviewed 12 October 2016

The Hudson Curry House is open for both lunch and dinner. I have done only the buffet luncheon since it is always tasty and is an overall bargain. When the Hudson Curry House was first opened I wasn't too impressed. But subsequent visits demonstrated they got their act together; and now they put out a very enjoyable product. I like their luncheon buffet. They have two meat dishes, two vegetable dishes, nan bread, a variety of sauces, plus a tasty dessert (usually an Indian version of rice pudding). I find these buffet luncheons a great bargain. The food is always well-prepared, never too hot, and down-right tasty. I expect to return many times in the future. Next I want to try the evening buffet, which costs a little more, but which also offers more selections.