TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast attendantking suiteroom was cleanrochester henriettathe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastrestaurants and shoppingfitness centereasy accessvery nice hotelstay there againgreat place to staynice staynew yorkshort drivestayed one night
Reviewed 24 May 2018

We have stayed at this location many times and look forward to coming here again. The staff is friendly and helpful and we are always well cared for. The facility is always clean, and the breakfasts are delicious! It is a great Hampton Inn!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 23 April 2018

The room was clean, quiet and looked very nice, as most Hampton Inns do. The bed was comfortable. I was very glad that I had insisted on a top floor room, since when I came down for breakfast in the morning, the place was mobbed with people and a lot of kids due to a hockey tournament. I was impressed that I never heard a sound from my room on the top floor. The only negative was that because there were so many people trying to get breakfast at the same time, there was hardly a place to sit, and not much breakfast left to pick from. The breakfast area itself was actually quite a bit smaller than other Hampton Inns I have been in. There was only one waffle maker and a line of people waiting to get to it, so I grabbed one of the only two bagels left and got out of there. There was no flavored creamer left in one of the dispensers. I think it was just a bit too busy for the staff to keep up with. Other than that, I would definitely stay at this Hampton Inn again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2018

So, we often stay at Hampton Inns especially when we are traveling an need someplace clean, comfortable and close to an airport.

We chose this location due to the general proximity to the Rochester airport (less than 5 miles).

The rooms were dated,- furniture and bathrooms need an upgrade. We were in a Queen Double.

This property did not meet my expectations and I would not stay here again unless it was renovated.
I did like the location, it was close to some shopping and restaurants.
The breakfast was standard Hampton Fare, and the Grab n' Go bags were out on the front desk for the people who had to make a quick check-out. There were also newspapers available, as well as the coffee/tea set up in the lobby.

There is nothing wrong, exactly, with this property, however it does not compare favorably with the new builds or renovated Hamptons, mostly due to the outdated furnishings and bathroom fixtures. It's all 'fine', however I expected better than just 'fine'.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank OttoCal
Reviewed 10 April 2018

My wife and I spent the night there due to a power outage at our home. The hotel was very clean, the staff was very friendly and helpful, it had a nice pool, fitness center, complimentary coffee, tea, cookies in the lobby and breakfest in the morning. Our room was very clean and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice place to stay at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Had a pleasant stay at the Hampton. I booked a suite, so the room was fairly large. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was typical for a Hampton, but the hostess was very friendly and welcoming. She greeted everyone with a smile and went out of her way to make sure you had anything you needed.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business