“Stopped in for lunch and was completely ignored by waiter who was busy with the female customers”
Review of Bullpen Tavern

Bullpen Tavern
Ranked #23 of 59 Restaurants in Glens Falls
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Cuisines: Gastropub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had read about the Longhorn burger and took the rainy drive over from Lake George to try it for lunch. We arrived around 2:30 and took a seat along with other people who were finishing up their lunches (about 6 people total). The male waiter passed us several times while waiting on the tables next to us but never stopped or indicated he would be right over to serve us. After 10 minutes of being ignored my wife and walked out and went across the parking lot to the Downtown City Tavern and had a great lunch. They served a fantastic burger! I won’t try the Bullpen Tavern again, but will come back to the Downtown City Tavern for another burger.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (39)

Reviewed 30 July 2021 via mobile

Food was great. Went for a quick bite to eat with friends and was pleasantly surprised. Had chicken quesadillas and my friend had a burger. My meal was probably the best quesadillas that I've had in years and didn't expect that at a bar. Place was clean and spaced out and nice relaxing place that could bri g family too.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 3 June 2021 via mobile

Nice place to grab a drink and appetizers. Staff is great and the TVs were great for watching sports. Fried pickles we very good and tasty.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 26 June 2019

we [2] entered not knowing what to expect. we were pleasantly surprised to find a clean and friendly place. i had the philly cheesesteak, EXCELLENT. my beer was fresh and cold. just enough TV's to keep you up on the sport world and not be overwhelming. good service, only a bartender at the time, but waited table without missing a beat.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 29 March 2019 via mobile

First of all service was outstanding.
Our waitress was on top of her game.
My wife and I both got cheeseburgers and fries which were very good.
We will return to try chicken choices.
The bar like feel was a little hard to overcome but worth it for a nice meal.

Date of visit: March 2019