Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
ZenHotels.com
US$311
View deal
eDreams
Agoda.com
5,048 results
All reviews deluxe bungalow beach bar fish close to the airport outdoor shower coconut ice cream kids club male airport our honeymoon choice of restaurants main restaurant tennis courts water sports indian restaurant special thanks minute boat ride sunset cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 November 2021 via mobile

I was really looking forward for Maldives vacation and Kurumba really gives me nice memories, i met nice people, nice staff there throughout all the outlets. There was some mistake from booking, and i met Saeed from front desk who assisted me and did excellent service recovery. I had nice dining experience at thila restaurant and al qasr restaurant. Waitera and managers at this outlets are very attentive, understanding and polite and i was addressed by name, that was impressive. Very lovely lady working at photoshoot studio, i got nice photos from her. Very friendly and helpful stuff at recreation center, guys are really trying to get the best memories of your stay in Maldives. I had a great experience with snorkeling there.

The only thing that made me disappointed that in the hotel there is no facility to request late checkout free of charge even for an hour. When i requested this from Ms. Samha on front desk, i was refused. She crosschecked immediately with her manager Ms. Miho the answer was firm NO. Even if it is one hour extra the fee is 180 usd for that amount checkout. As from my experience there is always a way to make it at least one hour free of charge or at least to get the clear explanation why its not possible and make a refuse in politer way and brief what i can do in that time. Rather than i had a feeling of being kicked out after 12am.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Andrew Jansson, General Manager at Kurumba Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2021

Dear Alenka-kvetka,

Thank you for your recent stay and taking the time to share. We are pleased you had a great stay and have fond memories of your experience with us. Thank you as well for highlighting the late checkout and will look into and see how that was handled. On a normal day we are able to accommodate these requests, and will always do our best, but there are certain days where this is simply not possible, and the rooms many have arrivals expected. But well noted and will work with the team on how to better communicate this. Once again, thank you so much and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 24 November 2021 via mobile

Well received by kind staff, variety of facilities and excellent food in all restaurants, nice and clean rooms, very good services and helpful staff, recommend visitors to the Maldives to stay in this resort, beautiful view around the island.

Dear Khalil l,

We are glad you enjoyed your honeymoon with us and thank you for taking the time to share. We look forward to welcoming you back to celebrate a future anniversary!

Reviewed 21 November 2021 via mobile

Kurumba Maldives is one of the best resorts we stayed in Maldives. Stuff are so professional and they have a lot of activities to do everyday. If you asked me about the food it’s soooo yummy we tried breakfast, lunch and dinner they are all amazing . My favorite Fay was the seafood dinner day

Room tip: You must try the dolphins sunset trip

Dear Roving728648,

Thanks for your stay and for sharing such wonderful pictures. We are happy you both had a wonderful stay and we hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 17 November 2021

We loved everything me & wife ! from the resort layout to the hospitality of the staff , food was above expectations ! Gym was huge compared to any other resorts I’ve visited , SPA is a must visit when u go to Kurumba , water activities were awesome !
Loved it in all aspects

1  Thank DayTrip812267

Dear DayTrip812267,

Thanks for sharing and great to hear about your unforgettable time with us here at Kurumba. Wishing you a wonderful festive season ahead!

Reviewed 16 November 2021 via mobile

Hello everyone,

I would like to say thank you to all the staff of the Kurumba hotel.

My family and I had a great holidays there since 2nd till 5th of November. It was our sixth visit to this wonderful hotel and it was a great pleasure to spend our time there again.

It feels like home every time we come back there. This hotel is a piece of paradise on the planet Earth.

Everyone was very kind and helpful.

Many thanks to the Kurumba Hotel Front Office Manager, Mr. Hamdhoon, who took care about everything and was ready to solve any problem we had.

I also would like to say thank you to the Chef de Cuisine of the Tilla restaurant, where we had tastiest breakfasts and dinners. Entire team of the restaurant deserves a high mark. They were constantly making gastronomical surprises for us. Also I would like to pay attention to the work of the waiter Jamalee from the Cafee restaurant. Every time he did his job perfectly well.

Also I would like to say special thanks to Ibrahim Hussein. While we were staying at the hotel, it was a man who checked with all the visitors, if everything was ok, if they were happy or not, if they had any questions or suggestions. He did it every single day. And if someone had any comments or experienced any inconveniences, he was happy to solve it immediately.

It was really nice to be surrounded by such care and attention. I can’t wait to come back to this fantastic place again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mikhailp030

Dear Mikhailp030,

We always loving hearing back from our repeaters and its great that you and your family were able to have another great holiday with us. Thank you in particular for highlighting those who made the stay even more special, and this will be a great motivation for them to be highlighted in your praise.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your 7th trip, and if we can help out with anything, please do not hesitate in reaching out to us.