Review Highlights
Fun afternoon - a must for horse-lovers

A great place to spend an afternoon with horses. Guided trail ride was 1.5 hours. Mostly walking... read more

Reviewed 31 July 2018
Catherine K
Charleston, South Carolina
Perfect first horseback riding experience!

My daughter’s top wish for our trip this year was to try riding a horse. We went for an hour long... read more

Reviewed 14 July 2018
Bryanne F
Beacon, New York
via mobile

All reviews horses trail farm trot bailey guide scenery ride
Reviewed 3 May 2016

First of all the place is beautiful. Plenty of horses & great guides. There is a beautiful lake. Everyone is very friendly and the atmosphere is amazing. If you are in the area

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

Great fun!!! Beautiful horses, matched with your experience of riding.. The girls were not only helpful but friendly through out the ride. They were more than helpful in taking group pics for memories on the horses! They had alot of different animals around their farm to feed and pet...this was a plus since we love all sorts of animals.
A large lake with picnic spots is a perfect setting for lunch, and more family pics!!! This is our 2nd trip here and it certainly won't be our last!!

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank Diane D
Reviewed 8 August 2015

My nine year old daughter and I enjoyed a wonderful trail ride at this facility. Our only complaint...wish it was longer :)
The guides are great - welcoming and appear to genuinely enjoy what they do.
The farm, animals, and horses are well cared for. Get there a little earlier or plan on staying a little later so you can enjoy the other animals.

*Tip - bring cash. When I made reservations over the phone, they did not tell me it was cash only. Luckily, I had enough on me.

Date of experience: July 2015
1  Thank Heather D
Reviewed 1 August 2015

Just came off another fabulous ride at Ravine Farm yesterday with my son. Sam, our wrangler was friendly and attentive, always mindful of our safety and comfort. Our horses, Bailey and Daisy were wonderful too. They were well cared for and basically "push button". We spent the ride enjoying the beautiful countryside instead of trying to keep our horses on task- what a luxury!
I make a point of trail riding in every state and country visited, so I have many trail riding experiences to pick from. I can honestly say K&K is the benchmark in which all others are compared to. Ravine Farm consistantly delivers superior trail rides with great wranglers and fantastic horses- you won't be disappointed!

Date of experience: July 2015
1  Thank Lois Y
Reviewed 7 July 2015

We did a little pony ride and roasted marshmallows one evening at K&K. The employees were friendly, knowledgeable and patient with all the young children at the center. The horses were beautiful and well cared for.

Date of experience: June 2015