“Beautiful setting, great trail riding”

K&K Equestrian Center
Reviewed 31 May 2016

This was a great experience. My family saddled up for a 1-hour ride through fields and woods near the equestrian center. We passed apple trees, a pine grove and over tiny streams. In open areas, the views of the mountains were magnificent.
Its clear the guides know and love the horses. There are adorable ducks, chickens and goats on the farm as well.
Details: There are 4 of us between the ages of 20 and 57. The management locked up our cell phones and gave us helmets. The staff adjusted matched us with horses helped us mount and adjusted our saddles. There were opportunities on the ride to canter a bit if the rider wanted to. We brought our own suntan lotion and bug spray.

1  Thank sueneu
in 9 reviews
"ride"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 3 May 2016

First of all the place is beautiful. Plenty of horses & great guides. There is a beautiful lake. Everyone is very friendly and the atmosphere is amazing. If you are in the area

Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

Great fun!!! Beautiful horses, matched with your experience of riding.. The girls were not only helpful but friendly through out the ride. They were more than helpful in taking group pics for memories on the horses! They had alot of different animals around their farm to feed and pet...this was a plus since we love all sorts of animals.
A large lake with picnic spots is a perfect setting for lunch, and more family pics!!! This is our 2nd trip here and it certainly won't be our last!!

1  Thank Diane D
Reviewed 8 August 2015

My nine year old daughter and I enjoyed a wonderful trail ride at this facility. Our only complaint...wish it was longer :)
The guides are great - welcoming and appear to genuinely enjoy what they do.
The farm, animals, and horses are well cared for. Get there a little earlier or plan on staying a little later so you can enjoy the other animals.

*Tip - bring cash. When I made reservations over the phone, they did not tell me it was cash only. Luckily, I had enough on me.

1  Thank Heather D
See more reviews
Reviewed 1 August 2015

Just came off another fabulous ride at Ravine Farm yesterday with my son. Sam, our wrangler was friendly and attentive, always mindful of our safety and comfort. Our horses, Bailey and Daisy were wonderful too. They were well cared for and basically "push button". We spent the ride enjoying the beautiful countryside instead of trying to keep our horses on task- what a luxury!
I make a point of trail riding in every state and country visited, so I have many trail riding experiences to pick from. I can honestly say K&K is the benchmark in which all others are compared to. Ravine Farm consistantly delivers superior trail rides with great wranglers and fantastic horses- you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Lois Y