“We always stop here.”

and up
Fulkerson Winery Standard Wine Tasting
Ranked #4 of 11 things to do in Dundee
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us in our spacious tasting room overlooking Seneca Lake, a beautiful setting for wine tasting, no matter the season. Visit in the fall and enjoy fresh-pressed grape juices, used by home winemakers to make their own wines. We have a fully stocked Home Winemaker's Shop with all the tools and supplies of the trade, along with a newly expanded Home Brewing Shop as well. Browsers will enjoy exploring the shelves of our unique gift shop, featuring local food items, books, artwork and more. There is something for everyone at this unique stop on the west side of the Seneca Lake Wine Trail.
Reviewed 13 April 2012

When I am anywhere near this winery I make a point to stop. My wife an I love their wines. The tasting area and gift shop are open and airy. Plus there is almost always some kind of special offer to help you boost your wine collection or start one.

All reviews
"for sale"
"finger lakes"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 28 March 2012

I went with a large group on an excellent wine tour of the region but was very disappointed in our treatment at Fulkerson. We had a reservation and even paid extra as we were 30 people, but they did not welcome us at all and were extremely rude. They did not tolerate the least bit of noise. If they did not want a large group, they never should have taken the reservation. Shame on them

Brittany M, Advertising Director & Wine Club Director at Fulkerson Winery, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2012

I am so sorry to hear of your experience. We take customer concerns very seriously. Great customer service is a priority for us and one of the hallmarks of our tasting room experience. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your visit. Please feel free to reach me by phone (607) 243-7883 or email: advertising@fulkersonwinery.com. Sincerely, Brittany Morris, Advertising Director & Wine Club Manager.

Reviewed 5 March 2012

I like the taste of some Fulkerson wines. The tasting room here is very nice but average. You can have a good time for a minimal price (I can't remember but I think there was a small charge for sampling). Good wine Knowledge at this place.

Reviewed 23 February 2012

I was excited to try the Red Zepplin but it was sweeter than my taste. I met the owner and was very nice, and a good historian. I should go back and try more wines. Definitely I would recommend people to stop. My wine savvy is so-so.

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 February 2012

Staff was very friendly and attentive.Stopped to pick up some winemaking supplies and decided to do a tasting while we were there.Forgot how much I love Red Zepplin,in my opinion the best traditional fingerlakes style wine.And nice to have knowledgable staff pouring.We'll be back

Brittany M, Advertising Director at Fulkerson Winery, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2012

So glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We hope you'll come back and see us again.