See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Visited from London had a great time here, everyone was so accommodating. The hotel was in perfect condition and the landscape around is beautiful to wake up too. Definitely recommend it too everyone!!x

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Pixiegirl062
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Newly remodeled and very clean rooms with very nice host. Exterior and office is a bit run down and took a bit to get the hot water running, but an honest value for this area in the peak season. When there's so much to do outdoors and theatres, etc., get out and get your own coffee (decent first cup at the convenience store across the street) and enjoy the area!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank maureen m
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

I would give a lower rating if available, and I NEVER give bad ratings but this place deserves the worst rating EVER !!!!! !! I had no choice but to stay there due to the proximity to people I was visiting that had no room for me to stay, BUT I would have been better off staying in a shed !! By the owner's own admission they turn off the heat during the day,even during a blizzard !!
There is NO housekeeping, you have to beg for clean towels, you are lucky to get even a warm shower...one that doesn't turn off in the middle of your shower when souped down.
They post a $75.00 rate...NOT!!! More like $95 or $99 depending on owner's mood. They DO charge even more if you use a credit or debit card instead of cash. I paid by the week....no discount, then my last 4 days there I was charged the same amount I had been paying for 7 days. I had no choice but to stay in this HELL HOLE for 3 weeks, I had no transportation to go anywhere else : (
Also, if you don't like mice or bugs do not stay here.
Plus, even IF you can convince the owner, Lilly, to turn on your heat they have full control for each room and they will not allow you to get heat over 55 or 60 degrees and the heat controls are secured by a clear locked box. I got extremely ill while there, only then she reluctantly agreed to set my heat at 65 degrees but she had to go back to her office/home to adjust it, and that was after coming in and checking out my room for what reason I have no idea. They have never heard of privacy !!! :(
My heat never went up,but she did bring me a blanket. Wow, gee thanks a lot !!!
So, if you like cold showers that last less than 5 mins. before the water is turned off on you, a VERY cold room in the dead of winter, no clean towels, no shampoo or soap, no housekeeping, very few electrical outlets that work, a small refrigerator that freezes EVERYTHING, even in the refrigerator section then this is the place for you. Lilly said they plan on adding rooms...why I don't know because for 3 weeks I was their only tenant..and not by choice !!!
I HAVE NEVER STAYED IN A WORSE PLACE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, I still have nightmares about this place !!!!!!!!!!!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Greg-Linda-Harlow
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

If I could give this place a 0 star I would. I didn't even stay there yet and I have already had a terrible experience. I booked through Travelocity which stated that there was a free cancelation. Life happens so I had to call to cancel my reservation for reasons that are not important. Anyway, in the booking conformation for Travelocity it says to call the business to cancel your stay. I called the motel and when the first woman answered the phone, I said "I would like to cancel my reservation" she started yelling nonstop about how I can't cancel my reservation 24 hours before I stay and just kept saying a bunch of stuff and I was extremely confused because it got to a point that I had no idea what she was talking about. She then handed the phone to another woman. Well, while trying to explain my situation to her, she insisted on talking over me and then hung up the phone on me! I called back and got the same woman and asked why she hung up and she proceeded to give the phone to yet ANOTHER WOMAN. This woman proceeded to tell me that there is no cancelations even though it says on Travelocity FOR THEIR MOTEL that I could cancel. So basically, they are going to charge me for a room that I am not staying in and they were extremely rude and unprofessional about the entire situation. They have no idea what customer service is. And now after reading the other reviews on this place, I'm glad I'm not staying there! The place sounds like a dump!

Stayed: September 2016
3  Thank apotkulski
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Been there twice. Didnt post a review the first time. But it well deserves a good review for their hospitality. So thought about writing it this time. Lilly who is the owner of the place put all her effort in making sure that we enjoyed our stay. We are a family of 5. Got 2 rooms. Rooms and bathrooms were clean and tidy. Well kept. We were treated like a family. Love u guys.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family