Red Carpet Inn Coxsackie
Best Western New Baltimore Inn(West Coxsackie)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$145
Expedia
US$130
Expedia
B&B Lounge of Catskill(Catskill)(Great Value!)
US$70
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

We booked here because we were going to a family anniversary party . We arrived and paid and got the key to the room. The guy at the desk said check out the room because if you want to switch I will have to do it now not later. That should have been our first clue! We went to the room and was horrified. How do you charge people for this. Shower had all rust stains on walls. Peeling paint, musty. We went back and got another key and the second room was not much better really run down hotel. He would not refund our money because we booked on travelocity but I could not sleep in that room ! After many calls Frim travelocity to the hotel directly he agreed to refund our money and we found another hotel. It took 2 hrs of our time because this place is allowed to rent disgusting rooms to the public. Do yourself a favor do not stay here!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Bradylady918
Reviewed 25 July 2016

A bit tattered and worn, the place was clean and reasonably priced. Stay on the side of the building away from the NY State Thruway to avoid highway noise. Our room was advertised as coming with breakfast- which it did not and for which the owner was decidedly not apologetic.

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 9 July 2016

Why didn't they pay me to stay here? Deep brown ring in toilet, sink water splashed everywhere, water tasted funny off and I had to rinse my face and mouth with bottled water after prepping for bed. I was afraid to shower or walk barefoot in the room. But it was late and I slept in the bed. Maybe it was better that way. I woke up to the horror of realizing where I had spent the might. I paid and inquired with apprehension if there was a free breakfast so I could get coffee. Coffee might be safe, right? They said breakfast was extra. I felt relieved, drove away to cleaner pastures and never looked back.

Room Tip: Drive past this motel and try the Holiday Inn down the road.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TrippingAllOver
Reviewed 30 December 2015

THIS HOTEL STINKS IS DIRTY AND HAS BED BUGS! DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!! Worst hotel you can pick also i got double charged they took a company card over expidia and then asked for card when we got there and charged both. Person at hotel is very rude!!!

Room Tip: no rooms are good
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank bestshoppingcartman
Reviewed 24 November 2015

Went here because I waited too long to make reservations at another local property and my dates were all booked. Stayed here about 3 years ago and the scenario were about the same. No friendly smiling face at check in, just a robotic human with a blank stare.
The property does have a diner which served the usual diner fare that I thought was good enough to get me started in the morning. They also have a bar/lounge across from the diner that I enjoyed having a few drinks while watching an MMA fight. the bartender was very sociable and poured a good drink.
Keep in mind, this is a truck stop and vehicles are in and out at all hours but not too noisy to my surprise. The store is open all hours if you feel like a cold drink or a late night snack.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends