“Fun, cozy setting”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

I've been to CF three times now with friends from work. The food is always made from fresh ingredients and nicely presented. Margaritas are great! Love the ambiance when seated inside or out on a warm day!!

1  Thank Michelle B

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Good Mexican restaurant that appears to have a loyal local following. They are in a crowded old building very near the highway, but they plan to move to a renovated building with a patio in the rear, by spring 2018.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

The food is good but the service has steadily gotten worse over the past two years. This was one of our favorite small restaurants but the service the last two visits has been very bad. The wait staff prefers to talk and not wait on the people. They get half your order, are less than attentive and take forever. They brought the 5 meals out this last time over a 15 minute time frame. The first two meals were hot and our 4 year old daughters meal came out last and cold. We keep coming back hoping they will change wait staff and are disappointed every time we come in the staff. The food is good but the wait staff is marking it not worth going back.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Coyote Flaco is a cut above the ordinary tex-mex fare. It also has a beautiful outdoor seatinmg area, perfect for a spring or summer dinner.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

On a recent visit to this restaurant, we were nothing short of disappointed. I made reservations for 2 of for dinner on a Friday evening. We were punctual, and were pointed at which table to sit at. We were given menus, mine was dirty with food, and asked if we wanted a drink. My husband ordered a tequila and I ordered a mango margarita. I had to ask on 2 separate occasions if our drinks were coming. In the meantime, we ordered our dinner....still no drinks. Finally, after a good 20 minutes our drinks arrived. My drink was red....not a mango margarita. After the amount of time it took for them to arrive, I did not dare send it back. My husband was convinced it was a tequila sunrise. Our meal arrived shortly after. I ordered one of the dinner specials, fiesta fajitas, I believe, with shrimp, chicken and skirt steak. I never received tortillas to complete my meal, again didn't dare ask, as I didn't want to wait. The shrimp were good, as was the skirt steak....the chicken had the consistency of a rubber tire. My husband, on the other hand, enjoyed his meal. The poor customer service, as well as the price of the meal for the amount of food received, will prevent us from returning. There are too many restaurants in the Hudson Valley region who provide good service and serve quality food. I dread writing a bad review, but I have to speak the truth.

1  Thank momof2Ny