“Wonderful Place”
Review of Yorkshire Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Claverack
Yorkshire Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Claverack
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I love everything about this motel. The new owners updated the rooms from 50s or 60s look to modern living space. I had to pay cash only because their going no through a transition. I didn't mind, they told before hand. That was helpful and nice of them! But I hope I could visit this place soon.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank mahiraanwar
Reviewed 13 October 2011

Avoid if at all possible rooms were filthy and there was mould on shower curtain. We paid $75.00 (it was 10:00 PM when we arrived and had no other choice )and was not worth $25.00. The office had an awful stench to it . No one should have to experience this while traveling.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank RAY K
Reviewed 12 October 2008

This motel is a dump. Room was filthy and had a stench in the room that someone either recently died in it or was doing drugs. Took key back to manager and told him I would not stay there and that I was going to call the health department.

• Stayed: October 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
7  Thank Donald C

Been to Yorkshire Motel? Share your experiences!