B&B Lounge of Catskill(Catskill)(Great Value!)
US$70
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$65
Expedia
  • Pool
Catskill Motor Court(Catskill)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$70
  • Breakfast included
The Kaaterskill(Catskill)
Expedia
Peloke's Motel(Catskill)
  • Pool
  • Free Internet
All reviewsright next doornothing fancywi ficlean roomscatskill mountainsplaygroundproximitykidsgroundshikewoodstockfallsmikesummerfamilies
Reviewed 28 October 2015

Was glad to find this motel since there wasn't a lot to choose from in the area. We paid a little extra for more comfortable accommodations, the building in the back. We were happy to see our room, a little dated but no problem with that. Everything seemed to be clean and comfy enough for us. There's a restaurant next door and was promptly told by the proprietor that it was not their restaurant. This motel does not offer any breakfast, microwave or coffee makers in the room. They offer free wifi but is the worst I've ever encountered at a motel that offers it, be prepared to use your own data to get on the internet. With the price we paid for our room I'm not complaining about any of the previous haves or have-nots to give any other rating but 4 or 5 stars. When we first checked in it looked like we were the only ones in this building except for one other vehicle. When we went to the restaurant to eat and came back there were a few more vehicles, no problem. BUT, after a few minutes we heard lots of people dragging chairs to the room next to ours, talking loud with very foul language and lasted until around 1:00 am, maybe later. This was very frustrating and impossible to sleep. There is a sign in the room that says "no loud noises after 10:00 pm" but they surely didn't pay attention to that! The lights in the office were off so we assumed the owners were either gone or asleep. I still would stay here again but I would have to stress that the loud party atmosphere would not happen again anywhere close to us.

Room Tip: There are 3 buildings, the building in the back is where we stayed and read beforehand that one had the best beds.
Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2015

We have used the Red Ranch many times over the years, always a good stay. We are Fishermen, so the large parking lot and electrical hook-ups suits us just fine. Within walking distance to Restuarant. Rooms are always clean and the Owners live on the premise and are very good people. Rooms are reasonably priced. We will be back.

Room Tip: Has an Outdoor Pool
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Frank W
Reviewed 21 August 2015 via mobile

On our way home to Long Island after a day in Cooperstown we came across this privately owned motel. The man behind the counter, presumably the owner was friendly and helpful. The room with a queen size bed was affordable $68 for the night. The room was clean, comfortable bed and good A/C. An Italian Restaurant is right next door but not open on Mondays. We had dinner at a diner in Saugerties. We would definitely stay there again and recommend it to friends

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank davisj1029
Reviewed 9 July 2015

Check-in is fast and easy at Red Ranch! We were in our room within minutes. The room, although a bit outdated, was very clean and comfortable. It was nice to see a new TV in the room (digital) too! My only complaint is that the internet access is not reliable at all. I couldn't connect much of the time, even though I was using the correct password. It just kept saying I had the wrong password. That was a little frustrating, but other than that, all was good!

Room Tip: The rooms in the back are larger and quiet!
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
MikeyGu, Owner at Red Ranch Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2015

Hi- Thanks for the nice review. I do believe you stayed here during the 4th of July weekend. Our internet provider had major problems between Thursday night July 2 and Sunday morning July 5. We basically did not have any internet service between those times. Sorry for that.

Reviewed 28 May 2015

My family stays here every Memorial Day weekend (15 years now) and always look forward to it. It's nothing fancy mind you, but it's a very good basic room at a great price, and CLEAN, which can be hard to come by in the Catskills. The owners are friendly and always working to keep the rooms and grounds perfect. It's so peaceful at night, especially if you spend the extra $10 for one of the larger rooms in the back of the property. My kids love the playground and game room, as well as hiking in the woods by the creek in the back. My only wish for this place would be a coffee maker in the room, then I would be in heaven.

Room Tip: Pay the extra $10 for the deluxe room for extra space and extra quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family