“Nice spot in a small tken”

New York Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
New York Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 54 Restaurants in Catskill
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I ate here on the way back from NYC. We were both hungry and decided to stop. The food was surprisingly good for such a small town. We got the veggie burger and special flatbread of the day. I would definitely revisit, if I ever make it back to Catskill. Thanks Kyle for the good service.

1  Thank James N

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Went on New Year's Eve for our 26th anniversary. Reserved a table through "OpenTable". Seated immediately at a quiet table as requested. We had the Bavarian soft pretzels as an appetizer. I had the Factory burger and garlic fries and my wife had the Tour Of Poland, which were both excellent. For dessert, we had the bourbon, caramel, vanilla ice cream and mini cannolis with coffee. Really good desserts. Our server, Crystal, was very attentive and polite. We will be back again.

5  Thank David256
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Had dinner with out of town friends. Everything was delicious- so happy!
Happened to be a live music night which added to the ambiance.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Came upon this darling cozy spot after a long day of antiquing. The service was sterling, exceptional actually. Our server knew the wine list well, brought me two samples pleasantly. I ordered the special,it was simple nourishing good food. I will go again without hesitation. Whomever the manager is,,,KUDO'S! this region can be known for surly affected young people, your staff is amazing and the food was very good!

5  Thank Susan P
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

A very different style of food that im used to. Could not have picked a better place. The food and service was outstanding. My new favorite place to eat. Live jazz music, great beer from local brewery. Cant say enough good about the place. Looking forward to my next dinner.

2  Thank travelingcoopster