“Good Italian Food”
Review of Tori G's

Tori G's
Ranked #12 of 53 Restaurants in Catskill
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Stopped in on my way back from Hudson, NY. This establishment is small and you can pass right by if you don't notice the signs.There is a lot of traffic entering and exiting the RVW Bridge. I ordered a meat lover's pizza, meat lover's stromboli and garlic knots to go. The pizza and stromboli were very good. The garlic knots were very well made and delicious. Will make a return trip soon.

5  Thank David256

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

My sister calls me a pizza snob as I'm from Long Island/NYC and I know good pizza.
Tori G's certainly rates right up there for awesome pizza!
Prices are fair, pizza is definitely Manhattan style aka delicious! Subs are tasteful. Their calzones are out of this world! A large could feed a family of 4 easily!
Atmosphere is nice and the staff are very friendly and helpful!
On a plus side, they deliver for a small fee.
Tori G's has became our favorite go to pizza place!

4  Thank BarbaraWit
Reviewed 22 October 2016

Its hard to find good pizza in this area. This place is as good as it gets. Great this crust, just a great pizza. Fresh lemonade and a nice verity of Soda. I heard the wings are great but I did not try them yet. (Next Time)

3  Thank ufsny01
Reviewed 8 September 2016

I've been to Tori G's in the past and have never had a bad meal or experience. My visit last weekend definitely deserves a review. We were heading out on the boat and wanted to grab a couple subs to go. It was about 11:30am so we didn't know if they would be open. My wife grabbed the door knob and place was locked. Sign indicated not open until noon. She was getting back in the car when the owner opened the door and said they just put the slice pies in the oven but was there something else we might want. He invited us in and the guy at counter took our order for two subs. The owner and staff all chatted with us as they set up for the day. Five minutes later we walked out with two delicious subs and an even greater customer service experience. I certainly don't encourage anyone to go there before they are scheduled to open, I just want you to know that this was a "feel good" experience and gave the small town flavor to the place. As a business owner, I respect their dedication. Thanks Tori G's!

3  Thank Blake G
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

This is my favorite pizza place! Very good pizza and wings! Everybody working there has always been friendly.

3  Thank Lar F