“Mr & Mrs”

Ranked #7 of 54 Restaurants in Catskill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

There is nothing second class about this restaurant. From the drinks to the entrees, it is a great place to eat. Service is excellent and the portions are satisfying. Even the desserts are great, so save room.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

We're from out of town and came on a recommendation. Food arrived in timely fashion as did our drink orders. I had the haddock which was very tasty. Decor was so-so. Everything was adequate but nothing special.

1  Thank charlesc285
Reviewed 14 July 2018

Seated quickly and service was prompt. We were not in a hurry so the server ended up returning multiple times - always curious and helpful. Salad with goat cheese, pumpkin seeds, cranberries with chicken added was extremely tasty and filling. Would definitely have again. California Turkey wrap was filling, just not as tasty as would expect. We sat outside overlooking the marina, very pleasant. Overall a good experience.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Very pleasant when we arrived. Everyone was very nice throughout.

Unfortunately, it is the food I have an issue with.

The mussles smelled overly fishy and the taste had a weird flavor to them like they were old.

They had a ribeye on special, which I ordered medium and my GF ordered the tenderloin Med Rare.

Both steaks came out the right temp, but were dry. There was literally no juice coming out, even when you pressed down on the steak.

My two girls had seafood and that was good for them. Perhaps that is what they specialize in. I am giving 2 stars because 2 of the 4 meals were good.

While they did comp the drinks for the bad food, I won't be returning.

3  Thank James S
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Recently we arrived to dine outside. We had our dog with us. I would like to convey our personal experience. We stood and waited approximately ten minutes to be recognized although the waitress continued to walk past us and ignore us. She finally said, The owner does not want the dog on the deck, you can put the dog on the grass over there. So, we selected a table by the grass which was not next to anyone. Put the dog on the grass. The dog came one foot on the deck and laid down. No diners were anywhere near the dog. By this time two waitresses came over conferred and left, only to return to say that the dog could not be on the deck. I asked to speak to the owner twice and was ignored They were also out of lobster and did not tell us until we were placing our order. I could continue with our concerns, however, enough is enough. My suggestion is that they post no dogs allowed. At the time the restaurant was not crowded, and I can see why. We were in town to visit a relative and will not return to this restaurant .

5  Thank Christine B