“Neat Store”

Kirwan's Game Store
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Greta little store with tons of games. Most had a higher nerd-factor than I was seeking (and I say that with all due respect). We found a couple of obscure games "But Wait There's More" - which our family enjoys and one either that I can't remember the name of.

Reviewed 6 August 2015

We were visiting my parents and my son found this gaming store on the gaming website. My son plays Yugioh. I was concerned because it was a new store and I didn't want to leave my 13 year old son in a strange unfamiliar place. Well, I dropped him off and walked around the town of Catskill, which is beautiful, and check in on him a few times through the window. He was so involved and having fun he didn't even notice me. The place is really big with open space and a lot of light. They have all kinds of gaming supplies & run many tournaments for different card games. The store associates were very helpful and very friendly. The other kids were all nice to my son. It was a great experience.

2  Thank Lisa F