Wolff's Maple Breeze Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Red Ranch Motel(Catskill)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Winter Clove Inn(Round Top)
Peloke's Motel(Catskill)
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
All reviewsrepeat customersmurder mysterygenerationsgroundsweekendaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 August 2015

We just returned from a family vacation at Wolff's. We were a group of 15 ranging in age from 1 to 60. We all had a great time doing activities on the property such as swimming, yoga, karaoke, bingo, rock climbing, mini golf and much more. Food was delicious and plenty of it. The rooms were clean with a mini refrigerator, but not fancy. I would definitely recommend a stay at Wolff's!

Stayed: August 2015
4  Thank Sugarsm0m
Reviewed 11 August 2015 via mobile

My family decided to do a change of scenery with our vacation destinations. In lieu of the hot, crowded beaches of the south, we found Wolff's. We could not have made a better decision! The Catskills offer such beautiful views and so much to do. The resort itself was fantastic. The kids were kept busy while the adults could have their own fun. The grounds are extremely well kept, and we weren't worried to let the kids be on their own because there's so much room for them to go around on their own. The nightly events in the bar were family friendly and our days were spent laying the pool and playing games with other guests. Between other fellow guests, the staff, and the owners, we made a ton of friends and had a blast. The rooms were enjoyable as well as the dining hall. Not one meal we ate was bad and everything was freshly made and homemade! Overall, we were very lucky to stumble upon such a great resort! It was a great time and we plan on bringing other family and friends back!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank laurman23
Reviewed 9 August 2015

Wolff's Maple Breeze is a one of a kind resort. The grounds feature beautiful views, and well kept landscaping. The pool area was lovely and constantly filled with families throughout the entire week. The food was excellent with different entree choices each night, which is very different in comparison to other resorts in the area. The waitstaff was very friendly and accommodating. Each night the "bar" featured different events such as bingo, karaoke, horse racing and trivia night. This kept both the adults and the children entertained and it was a good time for all! The rooms are cute and convenient. Comfy, clean, and easy to sleep in. My family had a wonderful time and we will for sure be coming back in the future. Thank you!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Joseph J
Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

I've been going here with my family since 1988. We go the same week every year and have met a great group of friends over the years. There's 4 lakes for fishing. Beautiful views of the Catskill mountains. A 90 foot pool. You get breakfast and dinner and the food is good and plentiful. The owners are always available if you need help.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank JoeBaren
Reviewed 3 August 2015

We were going to a party and needed a place to stay for one night. All the name hotels in the area were booked so we tried this one. What a mistake. To call it dated would be a gross understatement. The room look like it belonged in an abandoned house. That was bad enough but what was really awful was the smell in the rooms. It was so musty that it was nauseating. And there were no amenities at all, not even shampoo. The towels were thin and scratchy. The soap was broken in half. The TV remote was missing the back and the TV was at least 20 years old. Wi-fi was non-existent in the room. To be fair, the pool looked good and the grounds were nice. I guess if we didn't have to go inside it would have been fine! If the rates were lower, so would my expectations have been. But when a remote place charges $156 for one night, I think we had the right to expect more. I did complain to the front desk clerk when I checked out but she seemed disinterested and told me that they don't usually hear any complaints. I find that difficult to believe.

Room Tip: Don't think there are any.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple