“Best Time Ever”

Wolff's Maple Breeze Resort
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Catskill
Reviewed 13 July 2015

I stayed at this resort during the Fourth of July holiday. I must say that there are views to die for. The property is well maintained and the pool is super large. The food is on the money and the nightlife is very entertaining. Had lots of laughs and such a great time.
Will absolutely be back. The hosts Mike and Ellen were the best.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the pool
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Vincent D

Reviewed 16 June 2015 via mobile

We stayed at Wolff's because we couldn't find anything closer to HITS horse show than a poorly reviewed hotel south of Kingston. It's a bit of a drive from HITS (~20m) but what a fortunate find! The grounds are absolutely lovely with lots of things to do (that we unfortunately didn't have time for) including a huge pool, basketball, mini golf, table tennis, driving range, shuffleboard, bocce, etc etc etc. I walked the grounds in the evening and enjoyed listening to a group celebrating on the upper side of the property, I walked all around the small lake and then up through the grounds back to our room and never felt a bit uncomfortable.

The room is a bit antiquated but it is clean and comfortable. The beds are comfortable but the furniture could use a little bit of an update, however that just adds to the overall charm of the location. Given the option, my husband and I agree that it was worth the drive and we will consider staying again next horse show.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Catherine B
Reviewed 30 March 2015

My family and I have been going to Wolff's every year the last week in July for close to 30 years. Have never gone anywhere else for vacation . I am 26 years old and have gone up every year since I was a baby. This place is wonderful. The owners are wonderful. I don't know where to start. From the wonderful rooms to the amazing spacious pool, all the outdoor activities, the playground is great for children, the lakes are so nice to fish or go for a nice relaxing row boat ride. Everything is just so clean and relaxing. We go up with the same people every year whom my parents met years ago and ever since we all go up the same week. We all only know each other from Wolffs. They are our summer family. The nightlife is great. Breakfast and dinner is delicious. Once you get to the resort you park your car and for a week you don't have to leave. There is so much to do!!! I even look forward to having a rainy day there cause it is just so peaceful. My brother and I always go hiking through the woods and maybe a morning run a few days during the week. Everyone who I have brought up there has loved it and came back. As a kid my sisters and I would cry when we left and even as adults we cry and the second we get home the countdown begins for the next year. I had to miss last year cause of my wedding and as happy I was to be getting married I still was sad that i had to miss it. If I could I would visit there every week in the summer!!! If your looking for a place to stay Wolffs is definatly number one!!! The family that owns Wolffs is so welcoming and just all around great people!!!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Ktk417
Reviewed 9 September 2014

I absolutely loved this place, especially the owners, Mike & Ellen. This is the 3rd year I have been up for a weekend in September, and it gets better every year. The grounds are immaculately kept in and out, and fantastic breakfast's and dinners. With over 50 golfers, Mike & Ellen really make this place special for us. Thanks again for a fantastic weekend. John Florio, Oceanside, NY

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank B7377SVjohnf
Reviewed 4 September 2014 via mobile

This was a weekend getaway that I'm very satisfied with. From unlimited activities, to the pool, to happy hour... There is a little for everyone no matter your age. Food is really good for an added plus.

• Stayed: August 2014
4  Thank ClarisseCamille
Also consider these accommodations in or near Catskill
24.4 km away
2.9 km away
B&B Lounge of Catskill
B&B Lounge of Catskill
#4 of 9 in Catskill

Been to Wolff's Maple Breeze Resort? Share your experiences!