All reviews social director paddle boats family and friends like coming home children and grandchildren disney world mini golf shuffle board bring your own charlie trolley activities summer fun waitress ceramics grounds
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Recent road trip with the kids saw us in the area and figured the kids would like to get into some swimming, mini golf, shuffle board and a few other activities so we made our way to Pollace's. It was midweek so things were pretty quiet there and service was decent but we were not overly impressed by the facilities. On the plus side, the pool was clean and a good size and the kids enjoyed the hot tub but that was about it for us I'm afraid. The room was pretty basic and could use a little loving, mini golf course was a little sad, shuffleboard was fine, the paddleboats down at the lake worked but the actual lake was not much. Fortunately we only stayed the one night.

Stayed: June 2017
2  Thank pflemo
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

I have been taking my family to Pollaces family resort the last five years and we love it there, Charlie and the staff are most accommodating to our needs, can't wait to get there again in August of 2017 the food is plentiful and whatever we want off the menu the staff will get for us.. it has been a pleasure to go to pollaces and I wouldn't go anywhere else , it's relaxing and Richy the social director is like a uncle to my kids ..my favorite part is when Charley's wife comes out after dinner and yells out Expresso. I just can't say no to her ... looking forward to see Charley and the gang ..see you in Aug ..
J Lauria .

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2016

Road tripped thru NY,VT&NH at peak color during presidents weekend. Lodging tough w/o reservations. Monday night expected plenty of lodging open after weekend when hit the Catskills only to find most places closed to rest and get ready for ski season. Many places wouldn't even answer phone or asked we leave message as they were closed. Charlie interrupted a nap to answer and to meet us and was willing to open up a room for us. Even more he told about the sites in the Catskills and found that the road was closing the next morning for repairs. Instead of renting us a room he helped call around to get us a room up in Hunter before the road closed so we could see things. He put our sightseeing before his economic interests. What a nice guy and if I were going back to the Catskills and wanted to experience a Catskill vacation, I would recommend Pallace's as Charlie is a standup guy so I would expect your stay to be very good.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jerry L
Reviewed 5 September 2016

Labor Day 2016 was my third consecutive year at Pollaces. The weekend is always full of fun activities, AMAZING FOOD, and friendly and accommodating staff. My boyfriend Joe and I have allergies (gluten free and dairy/peanuts) and it is always hard for us to go out to eat. However, Charlie at Pollace's accommodates us perfectly, making any dish we order to accommodate our allergies...and it's DELICIOUS! Francine is also very friendly and helpful, and makes sure everyone is happy and comfortable. Thank you to the staff at Pollace's for making this a place we can go to and have a great time, while not having to worry about our food allergies! See you soon. -Katie

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank Kay D
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Went up for a fun vacation w family and was pleasantly surprised how clean the prpperty was and the friendliness of the staff made everyone feel welcomed and like family. Great place for kids plenty of activities and safe. Good food and plenty of it. Richard the social director was fantastic!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family