Recent road trip with the kids saw us in the area and figured the kids would like to get into some swimming, mini golf, shuffle board and a few other activities so we made our way to Pollace's. It was midweek so things were pretty quiet there and service was decent but we were not overly impressed by the facilities. On the plus side, the pool was clean and a good size and the kids enjoyed the hot tub but that was about it for us I'm afraid. The room was pretty basic and could use a little loving, mini golf course was a little sad, shuffleboard was fine, the paddleboats down at the lake worked but the actual lake was not much. Fortunately we only stayed the one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay with us and be part of a great all-inclusive family vacation that is safe fun and affordable. Experience a traditional Catskill Mt. Vacation mid June to Labor Day and Columbus Day Weekend. We have planned activities and entertainment to fill your days and nights.We now offer Gluten Free options for all meals! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Pollace's Family Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pollace`s Family Vacation Hotel Catskill
- Pollaces Family Vacation Hotel