Pollace's Family Vacation Resort
US$65
  • Pool
B&B Lounge of Catskill(Catskill)(Great Value!)
US$70
Peloke's Motel(Catskill)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
  • Free Internet
All reviewssocial directorpaddle boatsmini golfshuffle boardgreat for kidscharlieactivitiesreunionganginterestsuncleblessingshuffleboardrepairny
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

I have been taking my family to Pollaces family resort the last five years and we love it there, Charlie and the staff are most accommodating to our needs, can't wait to get there again in August of 2017 the food is plentiful and whatever we want off the menu the staff will get for us.. it has been a pleasure to go to pollaces and I wouldn't go anywhere else , it's relaxing and Richy the social director is like a uncle to my kids ..my favorite part is when Charley's wife comes out after dinner and yells out Expresso. I just can't say no to her ... looking forward to see Charley and the gang ..see you in Aug ..
J Lauria .

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2016

Road tripped thru NY,VT&NH at peak color during presidents weekend. Lodging tough w/o reservations. Monday night expected plenty of lodging open after weekend when hit the Catskills only to find most places closed to rest and get ready for ski season. Many places wouldn't even answer phone or asked we leave message as they were closed. Charlie interrupted a nap to answer and to meet us and was willing to open up a room for us. Even more he told about the sites in the Catskills and found that the road was closing the next morning for repairs. Instead of renting us a room he helped call around to get us a room up in Hunter before the road closed so we could see things. He put our sightseeing before his economic interests. What a nice guy and if I were going back to the Catskills and wanted to experience a Catskill vacation, I would recommend Pallace's as Charlie is a standup guy so I would expect your stay to be very good.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jerry L
Reviewed 22 September 2016

We stayed here over this past July 4th weekend. Let me start with the good point... very sweet and friendly staff. The owner is also a nice elderly man. However if you are looking for a 'resort', this is not a resort! We drove through a very residential area to come upon the 'resort' t the end of the street. Plantings surrounded the main building to add a splash of color but our hearts sank at the resort we were faced with. It was raining and We had driven several hours from Pennsylvania. We were tired and our daughter was pooped so against our better judgement, we entered to a damp musty smell of old carpets with ingrained smells of stale cigarettes. We were informed ahead that our money was nonrefundable. We paid almost $400.00 for one night so we were stuck! Our cabin was spacious but extremely bare and in need of a good general cleaning. We thought a good meal would lift our spirits but again it was very disappointing. The website is definitely deceiving and the place is overpriced. If you are looking just for a getaway this may be it but if you are looking for a nice getaway with amenities and great food, this is not your place! We pretty much hightailed out of there early the next morning very disappointed and mad at ourselves for not researching before booking so I hope this review will help in deciding what kind of getaway you are looking for.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
8  Thank Vejay S
Reviewed 5 September 2016

Labor Day 2016 was my third consecutive year at Pollaces. The weekend is always full of fun activities, AMAZING FOOD, and friendly and accommodating staff. My boyfriend Joe and I have allergies (gluten free and dairy/peanuts) and it is always hard for us to go out to eat. However, Charlie at Pollace's accommodates us perfectly, making any dish we order to accommodate our allergies...and it's DELICIOUS! Francine is also very friendly and helpful, and makes sure everyone is happy and comfortable. Thank you to the staff at Pollace's for making this a place we can go to and have a great time, while not having to worry about our food allergies! See you soon. -Katie

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Kay D
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Went up for a fun vacation w family and was pleasantly surprised how clean the prpperty was and the friendliness of the staff made everyone feel welcomed and like family. Great place for kids plenty of activities and safe. Good food and plenty of it. Richard the social director was fantastic!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family