Road tripped thru NY,VT&NH at peak color during presidents weekend. Lodging tough w/o reservations. Monday night expected plenty of lodging open after weekend when hit the Catskills only to find most places closed to rest and get ready for ski season. Many places wouldn't even answer phone or asked we leave message as they were closed. Charlie interrupted a nap to answer and to meet us and was willing to open up a room for us. Even more he told about the sites in the Catskills and found that the road was closing the next morning for repairs. Instead of renting us a room he helped call around to get us a room up in Hunter before the road closed so we could see things. He put our sightseeing before his economic interests. What a nice guy and if I were going back to the Catskills and wanted to experience a Catskill vacation, I would recommend Pallace's as Charlie is a standup guy so I would expect your stay to be very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay with us and be part of a great all-inclusive family vacation that is safe fun and affordable. Experience a traditional Catskill Mt. Vacation mid June to Labor Day and Columbus Day Weekend. We have planned activities and entertainment to fill your days and nights.We now offer Gluten Free options for all meals! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Pollace's Family Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pollace`s Family Vacation Hotel Catskill
- Pollaces Family Vacation Hotel