B&B Lounge of Catskill(Catskill)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$65
  • Pool
Catskill Motor Court(Catskill)(Great Value!)
US$70
Red Ranch Motel(Catskill)(Great Value!)
US$84
Expedia
Riedlbauer's Resort(Round Top)(Great Value!)
US$145
  • Pool
Winter Clove Inn(Round Top)
US$240
US$115
Expedia
All reviewssocial directorpaddle boatsfamily feuddisney worldlike coming homechildren and grandchildrencounting the daysmini golfshuffle boardeight yearsgreat for kidsbring your owncharlieactivitiessummerfunwaitress
Reviewed 5 September 2016

Labor Day 2016 was my third consecutive year at Pollaces. The weekend is always full of fun activities, AMAZING FOOD, and friendly and accommodating staff. My boyfriend Joe and I have allergies (gluten free and dairy/peanuts) and it is always hard for us to go out to eat. However, Charlie at Pollace's accommodates us perfectly, making any dish we order to accommodate our allergies...and it's DELICIOUS! Francine is also very friendly and helpful, and makes sure everyone is happy and comfortable. Thank you to the staff at Pollace's for making this a place we can go to and have a great time, while not having to worry about our food allergies! See you soon. -Katie

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank Kay D
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Went up for a fun vacation w family and was pleasantly surprised how clean the prpperty was and the friendliness of the staff made everyone feel welcomed and like family. Great place for kids plenty of activities and safe. Good food and plenty of it. Richard the social director was fantastic!

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

If you're looking for a genuine family friendly resort that won't break the bank, this is the place for you. To be honest, Pollace's is more like going to a family reunion than to some anonymous resort. Charlie and the rest of the staff treat all the guests like family which also fosters a strong bond between guests.
My family and I have been going to Pollace's since 2013 and our friends who introduced us to the resort have been going there for over 20 years. It is the one vacation each year I look forward to without question. Those with a young family will understand that most "vacations" are more work than anything else. Pollace's takes out most of the work so we the adults can enjoy ourselves and return home relaxed like a vacation should do.
You will never be hungry at Pollace's. The cooking is something like out of grandma's kitchen with plenty to go around. Special requests are always accommodated. And don't forget dessert!
Activities are plentiful but simple and traditional. It's a real treat to see the kids taking part in the games and activities, getting away from the iPads and televisions.
Going to Pollace's is a bit of going into a time warp. Back to a simpler time where the focus was on family togetherness and community. Where you learn each other's names and appreciate the experience.
My family cannot wait to back again next year to see their "Pollace's Family"

2  Thank Greg G
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Anthony Melchiorri, Hotel Impossible

I travel for work and stay in hundreds of hotels a year and consult for hundreds more. We pick POLLACE'S every year because it has given our family, memories that will last a lifetime! They are celebrating their 70th year in business for a reason. The Catskills are full of hotels that couldn't make it for a year, let alone 70..... It's a tribute to their hard work! Tell Charlie and Richie we say hi!

2  Thank SSTS
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

I have been going with my family for over 30 years and can clearly state that we looked forward every year to our time with the pollaces family.My brother in law who's been going for over 40 years suggested it ,and the rest is history. Charlie, Francis,Francine,Annette,Theresa, Brian,Carly,Joey ,Ritchie and God rest his soul Bobby.They all are part of our family as we are part of theirs The food, the friendly atmosphere ,activities, cleanliness of the rooms and facilities are wonderful.We go with a group of 20 or better every year , the bigger the group,the bigger the party. If you are looking for a friendly place to go that has great food ,family oriented and service that is second to none you want to go to Pollaces believe me you will return every year . A special thank to Carly who made my grandchildren s and nieces and nephews and friends vaction extra special.God bless you Charlie and the polaces family for the wonderful time you afford my family and friends and of course we will see you shortly again and again and again .Michael LoCascio SR.

1  Thank Michael L