“MY REVIEW FOR MY 2014 VACATION AT POLLACES I FORGOT TO POST .”

and 1 more site!
Pollace's Family Vacation Resort
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Catskill
Reviewed 25 February 2016

this is a review about my 2014 trip to pollaces . always great ,charlie and the staff will go out of there way to accommodate me and my family ,thats what makes pollaces a place i will always return to .the food is so abuntant .the staff is always super friendly.charlie is always there to greet you at the door .the rooms are just fine ,the pool is great for toddlers starts at just 1foot. i have already wrote 2 others reviews but i forgot to get one in for my 2014 trip. i cant wait to get back with my family for our 4th year straight .thank you charlie !! see you in aug of 2016 .

Room Tip: any room is fine .
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family

Reviewed 8 September 2015

We have been going to Pollaces for our summer vacations (and Columbus Day Weekend) for about 17 years. Our family LOVES Pollaces! Growing up, our boys and all family members have enjoyed the intensive exposure to our Italian culture for one glorious week and weekend a year. Now we meet friends in the summer and our sons and their wives come on Columbus Day weekend.

The food is delicious!!! Everything feels like a celebration. Activities throughout the day and into the night keep everyone happy! Homemade pizza, ice cream sundaes hot pretzels are served on specific nights YES, it's true what other reviewers say in terms of it being like "Dirty Dancing" in style and we LOVE it!

The owners are warm and welcoming, the social director (Richard) is top notch! The grounds are beautiful and the rooms comfortable enough (even though it is likely that you won't be spending too much time in the room). I bring my own pillow and pillow case and that increases my sleep quality. There is free wi-fi in the lobby. If you want a place where families gather to get away from the stress of busy city life and also want 3 great meals a day (they also cater to gluten and dairy free diets), ceramics outdoors, poolside bingo, kid's activities, all sorts of night fun and great drinks this is your place. It's truly an ITALIAN-American down to earth FUN place! <3

Room Tip: I bring my own pillow to increase sleep quality.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank docdebbi2015
Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

Hi. I'm Rose from Brooklyn.
I am an avid traveler and for the last eight years I stop off at Pollaces which is located in the town of Catskills.

The staff are very friendly and treat you like family. The food is excellent and in abundance. The grounds are beautiful, well kept and clean. Daily activities are provided for adults and children. It is a place to relax around the pool and jacuzzi. At night time there is nightly entertainment. Some guest also provide entertainment for others. For example a dice game called LCR where all are welcome. As soon as I walk into Pollaces I feel right at home. Everyone treats you like family. Once again Pollaces is the place to be and I shall visit every year until the end.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
6  Thank Rose B
Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

This summer was our 11th at Pollaces. We hope for many more. Coming the same time every year is like a family reunion with all our friends we've met thru the years.

We wouldn't change a thing!!! I don't care that it's not some up to date modern hotel. That's not what Pollaces is about. It's about family and friends and making great memories!!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Christine S
Reviewed 27 August 2015

We just got home from our family reunion at Pollace's. Being one of the organizers I have to say I was a bit nervous with about 95 people attending. Charlie and his staff could not be more accommodating. They made sure everyone was taken care. There were activities for all age groups with a big focus on the young one's. This place is all about a good family vacation with lots of old fashioned fun. And lets not forget Richie who watched us all with an eagle eye making sure everyone had everything that they needed and kept up with our entertainment throughout the weekend. If your looking for great food, family fun and not all the technology check out Pollaces. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank 42756gs
Also consider these accommodations in or near Catskill
30.5 km away
8.9 km away
B&B Lounge of Catskill
B&B Lounge of Catskill
#4 of 9 in Catskill

Been to Pollace's Family Vacation Resort? Share your experiences!