“Good Traditional Italian American”
Review of La-Conca-D'oro

La-Conca-D'oro
Ranked #9 of 53 Restaurants in Catskill
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Nothing especially fancy, but consistently satisfying when one wants a simple night out that won't break the bank. Love their basic pastas and veal parmesean. I never leave hungry!

1  Thank Michael M

Reviewed 27 October 2017

I absolutely love this restaurant. I like how they are not in a rush to kick you out...the bread (butter is so good), salads (homemade house dressing is delicious!), app and meals are perfectly spaced out, so you're not in a rush to eat. Beware: the drinks are very strong! My boyfriend and I like to come here for a lovely meal and to just connect and talk after a long work week. We highly recommend this exquisite restaurant.

1  Thank Mason0411
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

The owners are awesome! I always get the chicken piccata lunch special, side salad with crumbled blue cheese dressing and comes with warm bread & a nice garlic butter. Sometimes the food can be a little inconsistent, but always good and always a pleasant atmosphere. I recommend stopping in even if just for a drink or two.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This used to be a great Italian restaurant. One of the finest but somehow, over the years it's become a bit less.
My wife and I went for dinner recently for a 'night out' We were looking to be a little fancy have some great food and great wine.
Upon first glance at the menu we knew something had changed
I don't recall what I ended up settling for but we both agreed that they'd definitely lost their touch.
I now consider this and average sort of Italian restaurant. Nicer than an overrated pizza place but the food isn't much better.
Sorry to say it'll be a long time before I go back, if ever.

1  Thank Codewize
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Other than the extremely loud atmosphere, the food was really great. even took cannoli's home with us.

1  Thank Can M