“Lunch Special ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

The owners are awesome! I always get the chicken piccata lunch special, side salad with crumbled blue cheese dressing and comes with warm bread & a nice garlic butter. Sometimes the food can be a little inconsistent, but always good and always a pleasant atmosphere. I recommend stopping in even if just for a drink or two.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This used to be a great Italian restaurant. One of the finest but somehow, over the years it's become a bit less.
My wife and I went for dinner recently for a 'night out' We were looking to be a little fancy have some great food and great wine.
Upon first glance at the menu we knew something had changed
I don't recall what I ended up settling for but we both agreed that they'd definitely lost their touch.
I now consider this and average sort of Italian restaurant. Nicer than an overrated pizza place but the food isn't much better.
Sorry to say it'll be a long time before I go back, if ever.

1  Thank Codewize
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Other than the extremely loud atmosphere, the food was really great. even took cannoli's home with us.

1  Thank Can M
Reviewed 27 August 2017

We had an enjoyable meal. Our waitress, Audra, was very friendly and welcoming and willing to accommodate us as we waited for our friend to arrive. The food was tasty, especially my ravioli, and the price was reasonable for the specials. I wish the patio had been picked up a bit, but the weather was beautiful, and it was great to sit outside.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

My wife and I went to diner at 6:30 pm on a Friday Evening. Restaurant was not to busy. Got our table right away and service was quick, polite and overall very attentive and pleasant.

Italian food was excellent as my wife had Eggplant and I had the Chicken piccata with Zita. Bread came out warm and very crispy on the outside and moist and fresh on the inside. Garlic butter was a nice touch too.

Zita was al dente and sauces were very tasty too.

Will definitely return as service and kitchen was very prompt and attentive.

1  Thank Marc B