See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

This diamond in the ruff is by far the best kept secret in the Catskills. The rooms are clean updated and full of amenities like kitchenettes. The staff are wonderful, and they even have an outdoor pool which I have yet to use. Rooms are limited so if you have a chance to stay here do not hesitate, and I have not even mentioned the bar in this review. Which by the way is fabulous.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Vitaliy B, General Manager at B&B Lounge of Catskill, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Thank you very much for being our great patron, John !

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

I have been to the Lounge when they were doing Line Dancing lessons and have had their food..The food then was good but now they have a new Chef - Mack Man (Mutah) - and I had his version of Coq au Vin and Mozzerella on Saturday and it was delicious! I found out the Chef is on duty Thursdays-Sundays so I suggest you try his specials. They also have excellent Wings and bar food!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank elizabethv417
Vitaliy B, General Manager at B&B Lounge of Catskill, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Thank you Betty for being with us !

Reviewed 4 August 2017

nice place with a bar and restaurant friendley people great room for sure to come back if we are in this area we stayed here in begin july came of from boston airport after a 3 hour run glad to find this nice place.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank madmackNetherlands
Vitaliy B, General Manager at B&B Lounge of Catskill, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Thank you very much for being our value customer ! We will be happy to see you again during your future travels

Reviewed 9 May 2017

I hosted my moms birthday party here and it couldn't have been better! Vitaliy and his crew did an awesome job and were so accommodating! The food was great and no one had anything negative to say. We had a few rooms and they were very cozy and comfortable! Highly recommend this place if your looking to have a party and have a good time

Date of stay: May 2017
Vitaliy B, General Manager at B&B Lounge of Catskill, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Thank you Kelly for being a great customer ! Looking forward hosting more of your parties :)

Reviewed 14 December 2016

The place doesn't have a common reception desk, it's in the bar.
We got there and the host, that I believe is the place owner, led us to our room and was very attentive with us.
The room was simple but had everything we needed for a single stay.
We had a power outage problem beacause of the usage of the heater and hair dryer at the same time, and the same man that received us resolved the problem very quickly.
After the check-in and bath, we went to the bar to have some drinks and food.
The chicken wings are really delicious, I ordered a portion with 16 pieces and 2 kinds of spices, really good.
There were a lot of drinks and beer and we were very well attended for a ginger bartender that I forgot the name.
We had a great time in the junkbox and in the pool tables.
Nice hotel to stay, nice bar to chill and have some fun.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank RenanAriceto
Vitaliy B, General Manager at B&B Lounge of Catskill, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2017

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you back soon !