See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 September 2014

Diamond in the rough! After searching for a hotel with vacancy we found the B & B. At first sight in looked a little rough around the edges but we were pleasantly surprised. The rooms were very clean and quiet. Staff and service was great. Joel the manager, could not have been more accommodating. His friendliness and kindness surpassed and upstaged any 5 star hotel. The lounge/bar itself was huge with pool tables and lots of brightness and open space. It certainly had lots of character. You certainly could not beat the price of the rooms. We wished we could of stayed at least one more day. Without a doubt my husband and I will make a return visit . We are.....

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Marilyn K
drvit, Owner at B&B Lounge of Catskill, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2014

I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay :)

Joel is a very helpful person with big heart. Glad you became friends. Hope to see you back soon. While I missed you during your stay, I'm looking forward to meet you personally next time around.

Will see you soon :)

Reviewed 27 September 2014

Met by another guest (from Maine) who said owner wouldn't turn on the heat because he didn't think it was cold enough. (It was supposed to be 35). Room was clean, but mattress was like sleeping on tires.

Date of stay: September 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Margaret W

As for your note for new mattresses, it is something we are planing to do in the nearest future.

As for your note about heat - I am the owner and nobody spoke with me about heat. If I'm not mistaken, one of employees reported guest's concern about cold nights. According to him, he explained that it is not a heating season for Catskill yet, but he will report this concern. Eventhough temperature this time of year is between 55-75, we started up heating system and also provided guest who was concerned about cold night with personal electric heater as well.

I'd like to assure you, that we are taking guests concerns very seriously and doing everything we can to make our guests happy.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

Room was clean, staff very friendly - cant seem to do enough for you. Restaurant on premises has "barlike" setting, variety of beverages and excellent food, wings are the best! Everything from food to room is decently priced. Owner is excellent about receiving feedback - both good and bad. Some updates are in store for the future, new beds, carpet replacement etc. Pool and firepit available for use and free wifi. Id make a return trip here

Room tip: L Section is where we stayed
Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
drvit, General Manager at B&B Lounge of Catskill, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2014

Thank you for your biz and hope to see you next year with your bikers girls :)

Reviewed 25 August 2014

They provide: "BEST ACCOMMODATION" in Catskills. I went with my family stayed 2 NIGHTS... ROOMS WERE CLEAN AND AS PER REQUESTED...
Also they have FREE WI FI in room... Will be back soon!!! Worth every $$$

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you very much for your stay ! Hope to see you back soon :)

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Ok, this is a decades old motel like a million you see on the side of the road. It is made up of multiple buildings that are of varying shapes and ages and they seem to rent out some rooms long term as well as by the night. The rooms were clean and serviceable but old. If you want to pay half what you would elsewhere, this is your place!

The cool thing is that the center of the establishment is a lounge complete with bar, many pool tables, stripper poles (for the occasional Chippendale troupe visits I suppose. It was the perfect spot for us to unwind after a long day on motorcycles.

The staff and owner are very helpful, friendly and eager to make you at home.

It was very convenient for our ride through the Catskills and there was a great little diner just down the road.

This is not the type of place that I normally stay and I would have complained bitterly if the shower had been such a trickle at a mid range chain hotel. But you get what you pay for, it is what it is, it's not trying to be anything else, but it is trying to be good at what it is. And I appreciate that.

Room tip: They are all first floor!
Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank 979pauln
drvit, General Manager at B&B Lounge of Catskill, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

Thank you for your stay and hope to see you cruising our neighborhood in the future :)