See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 November 2013

my partner and i had two nights in our hunting trip, we had the best time, we stayed in the double bed room, the staff were lovely, room was spacious and very clean, comfortable beds, we had a lovely meal in the restaurant. we also took our laptop to finish some job and internet connection were provided wirelessly in all room, connection and speed were very good. it was lovely to get up in the morning and walk around, we have stayed here many times and always it was a most enjoyable experience.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
drvit, General Manager at B&B Lounge of Catskill, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

Thank you for your stay ! Hope our hunting lands met your expectations and you had fun time in Catskills :)

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Was pleasently surprized with many improvements since our last visit. Garden by the bar keeps growing and getting bigger. Was happy to see my favorite bartender Andrea, had nice conversation with owner Vitaly. Prices are still very reasonable and rooms are well kept. Definatelly recommend.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank violab66

Hope to see you again soon. Thank you for being a loyal customer :)

Reviewed 19 August 2013

I was mistaken by the name. The ads were not promising a breakfast and I interpreted the name wrongly.

We stayed there for a night while returning home. The staff was helpful. However, the were quite busy running the bar and the restaurant. I didn't see any front office.

The rooms are large. The TV was old but functionned well.The mattress was very old and noisy. The water smelled sulfur. In the morning, there was nobody to make the check-out. We left the key to someone entering the main building (hope they had it).

I must say that I agree with most of the comments in the review named "You would want to read this before thinking of staying at the B & B lounge”. He wrote his comment in 2012 and still in 2013, I can confirm that there were children playing late at night. Since we're not getting in bed early, it didn't bother us that much but other clients looked upset about that.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank LesGosselins

Thank you for your review. Sorry for misunderstanding, but name "B&B Lounge" is coming from the name of our parent Company and has nothing to do with "Bed in Breakfast". We do not advertise in that category and all our listings are specifying that no food is included in room price. We do have breakfast place just down a road from us, we have dinner restaurant on the property, and all our units are equipped with kitchens for self-cooking

Reviewed 25 June 2013

I am a little biased because I have enjoyed the amenities and hospitality of the B & B lounge many times over the years. There has been a steady transformation including building renovations, stonework, and beautiful landscaping. I drive past it often and the grounds are always clean, and the swimming pool is well maintained. If you are looking for an escape in the country, it's a great choice. There are attractions nearby, but you may not want to leave the grounds! The restaurant and bar have a great dance floor and a stage where there is often live music or other events going on. The owners and staff have always been friendly and helpful, and I've eaten many meals there with no complaints.

Room Tip: if you are too close to the pool you may hear people laughing, splashing, and having a good time....I've stayed in the most affordable rooms and found them clean and comfortable....the more expensive ones are worth the cost though!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank james d

Thank you, James, for being a good friend and customer !

Reviewed 2 January 2013

I booked a night here passing thru Catskill on a long business trip in the northeast, and needless to say I was not disappointed by the excellent service the Owner & staff provided me. I arrived early in the evening, had some beer at the bar, and asked if they had a dart board there. The bartender said that it was recently taken down, but the owner overheard my question, and promptly came out with a legitimate backboard, dart board, and mounted it & placed the throwing line to perfection. Can't say that very many other establishments would go that extra mile to ensure the satisfaction of their customers. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Christopher K
drvit, General Manager at B&B Lounge of Catskill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2013

Thank you for staying and dining with us ! Really appreciate your great review and hope to see you again.