“Small table - big flavor ”
Review of Chopstick

Chopstick
Ranked #4 of 54 Restaurants in Catskill
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Chinese - Japanese - Thai -
We ordered some of it all.
Sushi - the rolls were good and fresh. We had the spicy combo- tuna, salmon and spicy California rolls and they were all devoured.
The Pad Thai was also yummy - my husband ordered his with tofu that was plentiful and well seasoned.
The Chinese food was great, too. The fried dumplings and sesame chicken were a hit! Win - win - win!

3  Thank catskill2016

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Love the Thai food and the fact that others in our party could order Sushi and Chinese too. We'll be back soon.

1  Thank kat1419
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

This is definitely my go to while at work. I've never had a bad meal and the food is always fresh. Price is right on the spot to.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Chopstick offers both Chinese and Japanese on one menu. Portions are large especially when dining in and the sushi is fresh.
Chopstick stands out form the crowd for me because they don't drench all the food with the traditional sauces normally found on every Chinese dish. The sauce is there in moderation but everything tastes lighter and fresher than the others.
I'm not sure what they do or how they do it but as far as I'm concerned, there is no other Chinese restaurant in the area.

1  Thank Codewize
Reviewed 20 June 2017

This is the best Chinese food I have eaten in a long time. It is a small place, mostly take-out with about 10 tables to eat in. You are lucky if you get a table without waiting. The food is superb and when you go in you can see all the different dishes that the people are eating. There is always about 4 or more people to a table.

2  Thank petname2