See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 July 2017

This was really so much better than we hoped as far as lodging. $120/night got us a beautiful cottage style room with a farmer's porch right on a lake. There was no one else in our group of cottages, so it was perfect. It was a Saturday night when we arrived. I wish we stayed more than one night, I will definitely stay here again when in the area!

Room Tip: ask for a lakefront room!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

I did a weekender in the summer and the bedrooms were cozy and comfortable. The dining room was clean and the food was great! The pool was nice and clean and the greenery and landscape was extremely breathtaking! Sitting by the pond watching the birds was quite therapeutic experience. I totally enjoyed my stay and will definitely be back!

Naz

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 13 December 2016

Hello Naz,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very please to hear that your experience with us was an enjoyable one. I am looking forward to having you again. Take care!

Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

Nice setting on the lake with a boat house and trails. Main buildings and cafeteria are nice and new. Rooms are being redone in Roger Williams Inn and need it desperately. Peeling paint. Loud a/c. Worn down. Bed was okay though and nice staff. Food good for buffet and healthier than most.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank 641nancyh
Reviewed 19 March 2015

This is the all around resort to go to. I Have been going here since i was a young girl. My parents and my grandparents have been here. the food is outstanding. Enzo and Ida make all their guests feel like family. You will not be disappointed. Fishing, swimming weather in the pool or the lake, its peace of mind. Go on a hike, play tennis or if your really daring, walk into town. All in all you will not regret going here. Kid friendly too. Now, have to tell you. Book as soon as you can. It does fill up fast. Easy to get to, off of the nys Thurway. Just go thur town and turn at the big Indian on Green Lake Rd. Its about a 3 mile ride, when you see the lake, follow the rd to the left and BLAM!!!!!! your on vacation.

Room Tip: The grand Palazzo is great, and the romantic cabins by the lake
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank ginny762
Reviewed 23 November 2014

We arrived on Friday and stayed till Sunday.The food was excellent with a good variety for everyone.They have lots of things to do.Including Bingo, Bocce Ball,Tennis a pool in the summertime and much more.They organize hikes and games for children.The Accommodation are clean the beds are very good,only more on the older side at the side we were staying. But we had a great time and would go again

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family