See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 March 2018

I stayed for 2 nights and I was very pleased. When I left for the day after the first night, I came back to find the room cleaned, and I don't mean just making the bed, the room was spotless, the clothes i had left laying around where folded nearly and put in a shelf. I was very surprised. The room was very clean and there is everything that you would need in a motel. The only drawback was the shower was very hot and hard to regulate. I will be back to stay here the next time I am here to visit family. The owner was very helpful and made sure I had everything I needed.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Nancy L
Reviewed 28 June 2017

We booked a room here on Booking.com. Four hours before our schedule arrival, we received a suspcious looking email. I called the motel, rather than open the email & sure enough our reservation was cancelled due to overbooking. The desk was unsympathic & uncaring. My husband had an early morning flight. We were in quite a predicament. Booking contacted us at 12:03AM, w/ an alternative. We had already had to made other arrangements..My suggestion AVOID this motel AND Booking.com Neither company worht the headache.

Room tip: RUN, even with a confirmation number, they may cancel your room at the last minute
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank MARGARET P
Reviewed 20 June 2017

This hotel hit all the marks for what I was looking for. Staff was very friendly and helpful upon check in. Terrific amenities included towels, pillows, shampoo and even a toothbrush. TV with cable. The bed was comfortable and clean. There was room to put all my things. The hotel had air conditioning, but I did not use it that night. I opened the windows on both sides (which you can't do at every hotel) and experienced the cool, fresh Catskill air.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank jlasusa
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

This is a very basic motel close to the mountain and the highway. It was a good value, large room, and clean. It was very dated but for a night or two it serves the purpose. Fridge, microwave and table.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank traveler5005
Reviewed 14 March 2017

The room was large, very clean, and had a micro wave and refrigerator. It had a comfortable bed. I could park my car right in front of the door. Staff was very friendly. these are the things that I find important in a place to stay. It was difficult to adjust shower water, but once I got desired temp it did not change. It also had large hanging bar, to hang ski clothes to dry over night. Also towels were large, soft and fresh smelling. The place is tired looking and has purgo flooring. It was 26 minutes from Windham Mountain and 24 minutes from Hunter, by way of main well traveled roads. I was told by a local that the road is well plowed during snow events. At $68 a night, I found it to be a great value. It would have been nice if it was a little closer.

Date of stay: March 2017