B&B Lounge of Catskill(Catskill)(Great Value!)
US$70
Hotels.com
Catskill Motor Court(Catskill)(Great Value!)
US$70
Red Ranch Motel(Catskill)(Great Value!)
US$84
Expedia
  • Breakfast included
The Kaaterskill(Catskill)
Expedia
Peloke's Motel(Catskill)
  • Pool
  • Free Internet
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

This is a very basic motel close to the mountain and the highway. It was a good value, large room, and clean. It was very dated but for a night or two it serves the purpose. Fridge, microwave and table.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank traveler5005
Reviewed 14 March 2017

The room was large, very clean, and had a micro wave and refrigerator. It had a comfortable bed. I could park my car right in front of the door. Staff was very friendly. these are the things that I find important in a place to stay. It was difficult to adjust shower water, but once I got desired temp it did not change. It also had large hanging bar, to hang ski clothes to dry over night. Also towels were large, soft and fresh smelling. The place is tired looking and has purgo flooring. It was 26 minutes from Windham Mountain and 24 minutes from Hunter, by way of main well traveled roads. I was told by a local that the road is well plowed during snow events. At $68 a night, I found it to be a great value. It would have been nice if it was a little closer.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank SteveDelawareCounty
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Keep it in perspective - this is a nice place to stay for a quick overnight trip. We came up on MLK weekend on Sunday to ski that Monday. We checked I'm and doing the rooms to be very clean and well maintained. Yes, the paint color is a bit drab and the place is furnished straight out of a yard sale, but
1) the beds were clean, comfortable and neatly made
2) the bathroom was clean and functioned as you'd expect
3) the rooms were warm and not drafty

Beware that there is a back building where some "long term" residents are but that was not at all a distraction.

In the end this is a nice, simple place to stay for a night or weekend. The family that owns the property is on site and its clear they take pride in their business.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ryan H
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

We just needed a place to spend the night and go on our way. It was clean and had a microwave, small refrigerator, table, desk, TV, and wi-fi. We slept well--after the guy in the next room stopped singing off key in some foreign language around 11:00 pm. We would have complained, but we think it was the manager who checked us in! The place was very old...probably built in the 40's or 50's, and the walls were paper thin. We could hear everything from outside and the room next door. Also the water temperature was not well regulated. When my husband took his shower the water switched back and forth from cold to scalding hot. So I have mixed feelings about this place. It is good for the price if you bring ear plugs and don't plan on taking a shower!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Yes, the place is old and in some ways "run down", BUT everything is very clean, including the bathroom! The towels and sheets smelled fresh, the owners provided a large, reasonably new mini-fridge and microwavw, disposable toothbrushes, plates, siverware and glasses. The bathroom looks relatively updated, and they have flat screens and free wi-fi. Also, nice clean pool. Deck area is not so hot, hand rail was loose, but pool was very clean and otherwise in good shape. Last, but definitely not least, another reviewer remarked that there was a "creepy" dude in a goodie on a laptop outside one of the rooms. That man is here now, but I haven't found him to be creepy at all. He was just sitting there on his laptop, minding his own business and politely nodded as I walked by. Maybe when the other reviewer said creepy, what he really meant was black. I would definitely recommend this place if you just want a clean, fresh place to lay your head and don't want to pay a fortune, and you're okay with it not being fancy.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family