Keep it in perspective - this is a nice place to stay for a quick overnight trip. We came up on MLK weekend on Sunday to ski that Monday. We checked I'm and doing the rooms to be very clean and well maintained. Yes, the paint color is a bit drab and the place is furnished straight out of a yard sale, but
1) the beds were clean, comfortable and neatly made
2) the bathroom was clean and functioned as you'd expect
3) the rooms were warm and not drafty
Beware that there is a back building where some "long term" residents are but that was not at all a distraction.
In the end this is a nice, simple place to stay for a night or weekend. The family that owns the property is on site and its clear they take pride in their business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful Greene County NY approximately 2.5 Hours north from New York City in the heart of the Catskill Mountains. Minutes away from the best fishing hunting skiing and other outdoor activities in the Hudson Valley. A skip and a hop from a variety of festivals fairs and other attractions including Albany Capital of NY and historic Kington the former capital Hunter and Windham ski resorts and the Point boat launch. Convieniently located near resturants cabarets churches Home Depot Lowes Walgreens and Walmart Super Center. Affordable daily weekly and monthly rates available. Small pets welcomed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Four Seasons Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.