“Great quality to value ”
Review of Peloke's Motel

Peloke's Motel
and 1 more site!
Peloke's Motel
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Catskill
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Just stayed with my family and friends. It's very affordable. The carpets and beds are new and the family that runs the hotel are friendly. Convenient to Hudson and nearby swimming and hiking. It's a classic American motel!

Stayed: August 2017

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

There's a pool that's sits out front with fencing around it , EMPTY !! U here the conversations from other rooms . Not one clean towel did I have , all were stained with black marks . Beds were deplorable. Hotel is only good for someone who is desperately looking for shelter. Never again will I stay here .... I will sleep in car first.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank skatingk
Reviewed 26 September 2015

I would NOT RECOMMEND this place to anyone. Long story. I desired overnight accommodations for one person. I had also planned a business meeting with an associate. When my business associate arrived the Indian clerk knocked on the door and demanded additional payment for my business associate. I tried to explain but he demanded additional fees. I immediately checked out. Avoid this place is all I can say. Dirty place and very rude employee.

Room Tip: Stay away.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Fred B
Reviewed 19 September 2014

We were hoping to find budget lodging in Hudson, NY midweek but in August, the prices seemed unreasonably high. Went across the bridge to Catskill and this old fashioned motor court was just on the right side of the road. It was available at half the price.

Room was very clean, furnishings were well used but functional. We had refrigerator, microwave, small table with chairs, a desk with chair, good WIFI, an analog TV with enough cable channels for us. We did not swim in the pool but it looked very clean. We did hear some noise from the parking lot but the walls were very well insulated and we did not hear our neighbors once they entered the room.

The owner has invested in new windows and doors. Not quite finished fitting the insulation around the doors but AC was good. I heard the the owner also owns the Charles Hotel in Hudson. We stayed 3 nights while we looked around the area.

Room Tip: The rooms on the west side of the pool seemed better and did not get the hot summer sun.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank aliza_616
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I rented the room by the week. When I rented the room, I told the owner I would be picking up my daughter in Maryland. I was on day 6 alone and my daughter had arrived after a long night of driving and arriving at 3 am. He told me that there could only be one person in the room. The room was plenty large enough for my daughter. For absolutely no reason, he told me I had to leave in the morning and I even offered more money. I am sorry but this man is the meanest unstable person I have ever met that ran a hotel. The police told me I had to leave in an hour and I absolutely did nothing wrong!!!! But it was private property. I made a great punching bag for him and had loads of stuff to pack up as I just picked daughter up from out of state hospital which she spent 10 months there. The man is not stable. Rent at your own risk. Don't be surprised if he tells u to leave for nothing at all. If it wasn't for that, the place was decent. But, he peers out his window and will stalk you and watch every move you make. Do not have a visitor. I had someone stop by for less than 60 seconds and he starts ringing the phone asking a bunch of questions. WOW!!!! I feel so sorry for his wife as she seemed so nice and sweet. Poor thing being stuck with someone with such a nasty attitude.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
9  Thank Denise H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Catskill
6.9 km away
The Kaaterskill
#2 of 7 in Catskill
2.6 km away
Pollace's Family Vacation Resort

Been to Peloke's Motel? Share your experiences!