“Best Ice Cream in Catskill”
Review of Cone-E Island

Cone-E Island
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Catskill
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 15 July 2015

This is a great little place to go and get a cone and relax by the creek. They have rides for the little ones and lots of flavors of ice cream and frozen yogurt. We always order small or kiddie cones as the portion sizes are HUGE. They are very community oriented and put on some fireworks shows during the summer. Overall - it gets a two thumbs up

2  Thank Stormy61

Reviewed 15 July 2015 via mobile

We always stop by whenever we're at our summer house, the ice cream here is good but the best part is the portions! You definitely get your money's worth. They also have a ton of choices when it comes to toppings and cones! Also pretty views to enjoy while eating. Worth stopping for!

4  Thank Thetraveler91
Reviewed 15 June 2015

I came across thie little ice cream stand while passing through Catskill the other night, and I am so glad that I did! My vanilla/chololate twist soft serve cone was enormous! I'll definitely be coming back!

2  Thank Jason W
Reviewed 26 May 2015

Love this place. Cash only but oh well. I love the only 8 ice cream. We just hang out and walk around catskill with our ice cream so its peacefull!

1  Thank hygienist78
Reviewed 14 February 2015

The best soft ice cream in the area. large portions for good value. Pretty creek side setting . Rides for children make it family friendly.

3  Thank OmaJoan