See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Just arrived at this lovely, serene motel. Spotless room. Modern and up-to-date. Perfectly cleaned pool, playground, and beautiful surroundings.
I selected this place because of the good reviews and I am happy to say that the reviews are very accurate.
Lovely, friendly owners.
I highly recommend this place to couples or families or just anyone wanting to get away from the city.

Stayed: July 2016
2  Thank NYCtravellingmom
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Husband and I stayed one night at this quaint little place in the Catskills. Marie is very friendly and helpful with directing us to good places to eat and downtown events.

The room was very clean and Marie aired out the humidity before we arrived. Bathroom was equipped with wide door and steel rails which came in handing for me to step in and out of the tub/shower. The entire court is very clean and they have a pool and cabin cottages too.

If we are in the Catskills again, we will stop and stay here again if Fred and Marie are the owners.

Flat screen TV, small frig, hair dryer available. Big front window to see the mountainside. Playground for kids and outdoor games for all ages. Secured wifi too.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2016

This well manicured pleasant Motel nestled in the Catskills proved to be top rated to us! The owner, Marie, was very accomodating and the beds extra comfortable. Thank you for a lovely night in the mountains! George and Anne

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anne N
Reviewed 27 June 2016

I agree with many of previous reviewers: very clean rooms, great hostess, good coffee as promised, nice grounds & clean pool. If you want or need to be on a lean vacation budget, do consider this very nice little motel.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2016

Spent one night in room #9 while passing through. I was traveling by myself and am always concerned with safety. Always looking for a good deal, I checked out the reviews before making a reservation. This place was one of the few remaining Catskill summer vacation spots along Rt. 32, close to my final destination. Think Patrick Swayze and "Dirty Dancing"... I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived.
The motor lodge is right on the highway. The owners live in the main house which is also the office. The pool was large and in great shape. The owner keeps it spotless. The room was decent, two full beds and a mini fridge. Ice was readily available in the office. The bathroom had been updated and was immaculate. There was a blow dryer available for use. Plenty of towels were available. The windows to my room were open when I arrived, allowing a nice breeze to blow through. At dusk, I turned on the AC unit and it worked well.This place reminded me of when I was a child and my parents took me on vacation up to Lake George. I was very comfortable for the night, no safety issues at all. For $70 bucks, I was very satisfied and will definitely stay here again next year when I pass through. The owner takes very nice care of the property.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo