Free cancellation until 02/08
US$65
  • Pool
B&B Lounge of Catskill(Catskill)(Great Value!)
US$70
Red Ranch Motel(Catskill)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$110
US$495
US$158
Riedlbauer's Resort(Round Top)(Great Value!)
US$145
Peloke's Motel(Catskill)
  • Free Internet
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 November 2015

This is a well maintained "Old Catskill" motor court. Our room was pleasant, spacious and very clean. It suited all of our needs. The Owner is friendly and helpful. Will definitely return when in the area and will recommend to family.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank VSfromVS
Reviewed 19 October 2015

The term motor court congers up visions of the 1950's and little cute little cabins in the woods with a place to park you car just outside, And in part that is what Catskill Motor Court is. They also have a row of motel rooms where you can park right in from to your room. This is old style touring. That does not mean old standards. Units are basic, clean, everything works and for a very fair price. It is a property that doesn't over promise, and delivers everything you need for a good nights stay. TV and WiFi were fine. Bedding and pillows were good. All the plumbing worked and there was plenty of hot water.

Units do not contain a coffee maker but coffee is available in the office after 7:30. Eating places and grocery stores are few in the area so plan ahead.

And be sure to say hello to Marie, one of the owner/managers. She's one nice lady with plenty of stories and a love of the area.

Excellent place to stay in the Catskill area. Especially if you want to be a little away from it all......

Room Tip: I was in the motel section. The motor court section looked good too.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank maranasam
Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

We had a nice stay at the motor court. The place is small, and the prices are very reasonable. Heat and hot water were excellent as the temps dropped quite low for the last night of our stay, and the service was good. Pool was closed for this time of the year, so can't review that. Sorry to say the the wifi was definitely not great. We were in a room several rooms from the office, and we had basically no connection for 98% of our stay. Morning coffee was excellent according to my friend, and she was able to pick up hot water for my tea. The only other issue we had was the thinness of the walls (I expected nothing less for the style of hotel and it was not a concern for us), but we had a neighbor who complained about a normal conversation being held at 9:30 pm. Argh. Not the fault of the hotel, though!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jelena F
Reviewed 14 October 2015

I had booked the Catskill Motor Court in April of 2015 for a stay in June. I had to cancel due to emergency surgery. I cancelled before the deadline. No problem, or so I thought. I re-booked through Expedia on July 30, 2015. Arrived at around 7 pm and was told right away that "someone had called and cancelled" the reservation. This was an obvious lie and I suspect the place had been overbooked. The woman at the desk wouldn't even check her paperwork. I had the feeling that she was waiting for me to show up just so she could turn me down. 7 pm on a Saturday night of Columbus Day weekend in the Catskills, she knew she was throwing me under the bus! What the heck was I supposed to do?! Tired from my recent cancer treatments and an emergency at home that very morning, I just didn't have the fight in me to argue. I was forced to cut my long planned for weekend short, and facing a drive of over four hours home, as a woman traveling alone, in the dark, I ended up spending the night at another motel which was very basic and didn't even have heat on a cold Catskill night! I plan on being in the area a few more times in the upcoming years, and will be looking for another place that will be reliable in their customer service. I am working with Expedia to resolve this issue and am filing a complaint against this business. By the way, I travel frequently and stay in a more than a dozen motels/hotels a year. Although I have had a few issues when checking in at places booked through a third party, I have never had any not honor my reservation. That is why I knew, the moment I walked in the door here, that something was up and it was not good.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank mrmisrule
Reviewed 7 September 2015

A simple motel that offers a friendly staff nice clean rooms a place where you can truly relax . We rented 2 rooms this weekend and had a fun time. the owners are nice and helpful, eager to have your stay a great one. nice fire pit in back to use. nice clean pool and playground for young children

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family