See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 August 2015

Had a great time. the place very very clean.. we will let everyone about this place..

we had a great time there. the rooms are very very clean. owners very nice. will tell my and family about this place. will be back soon.

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 22 July 2015

I occupied room number 2 which was near the end. The room smell funky but it did not affect me stay at all. The A/C was working efficiently, and if the odor may potentially turn you off, the A/C could offset that immediately. The bed and amenities were good. Marie is the person who sold it to me. She answered any of my asinine questions, and made me feel welcomed. She was so kind and warm spirited. I would choose to stay at this place over any other venue.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Charles T
Reviewed 13 July 2015

We chose this spot for our family reunion. Approximately 25 of our family members stayed here for 4-5 days. Marie, the owner, was extremely kind and accommodating during our entire visit. She had plenty of fresh hot coffee ready every morning in the lobby and went out of her way to make everyone feel very welcome. The room was very clean and her staff did an excellent job of room service every day. The pool was immaculate and the location was very close to all of our family activities. I would highly recommend this motor court for family get-togethers, or a relaxing vacation.

Room Tip: The tiny houses on the property are darling if you don't need a kitchen. Would be especially nice for a couple and one child.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

We just stayed for one night on our way to Ithaca from NYC so really just needed a place to sleep. Marie was so helpful, taking a lot of time to help us choose a route to Ithaca and giving us great recommendations for places to eat and things to do.
It's by no means perfect but great for the price.

Stayed: June 2015
1  Thank mouse1002
Reviewed 4 June 2015

This is a little tiny gem hidden in the foothills of the Catskill Mountains. There aren't many places like this anymore in the Catskills. This place reminds me of the way motels use to be years ago. When I was a kid, my family use to vacation in the Catskills every year. We stay here about twice a year when we visit relatives. Its run by a very friendly family who live on the grounds and will try and accommodate your needs as best possible. The rooms are very clean and they provide cleaning service every day. There is free coffee every day available in the office. The pool is very clean and there is also a play area for young children. There are a few picnic tables on the grounds for your use. You can bring your own grill and bbq if you like. Each motel room has a small refrigerator. There are also cabins available to rent. Its set back from rte 32 so its very safe for children to play on the grounds. We always stay even if we aren't visiting relatives and the rates are very reasonable.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family