“BISTRO 27 FORMERLY FAIRWAYS RESTAURANT”

Catskill Golf Resort
Reviewed 12 July 2017

This restaurant changed names a few years ago. I could not find a listing. I have had dinner here many times, and I had very, very good meals. This is part of the golf resort. They have Italian night on Thursday for $16.95 and all the house wine you can drink. The red sauce is amazing. You have many choices. they serve lunch as well; great burgers and sandwiches. They have a prime rib special on the weekends. It's really worth trying!

1  Thank judi2
Reviewed 3 June 2016

On a quiet Friday afternoon, I was treated like an old friend and given instructions on where to go and start. Scenic course, walkable as well but not for me. Greens were great with just enough slope to challenge. Dined outside the Bistro 27 on the property and was properly received by the staff including the bartender and other patrons. My meal was delicious and the draft beer ice cold!
Will definitely stop in again when traveling in the area.

1  Thank Tomass10