“Wife's Birthday dinner”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 February 2021

Took the missus out for her birthday to Vincent's Clam Bar in Carle Place. Enjoyed the food immensely! Danielle our server was spot on with suggestions, was very friendly, and extremely helpful. Looking forward to returning with the rest of the family and seeing Danielle soon.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (432)

Reviewed 23 February 2021

where to even start! Went for lunch for the first time for a birthday lunch with my husband,and our waiter Sergio was on POINT from the minute he came to our table.As we sat and waited my eyes were looking at the size of the plates that went by and I couldn't believe these were lunch portions.They looked more like family style! We started with the giant garlic knot which was infused with the garlic and butter and it was delish! I had chicken parm withing hair and my husband had chicken franchise with angel hair as well.All I can say is everything was so good and I couldn't even eat HALF of it and he couldn't eigther.We have two more dinners each to eat another time.Did I mention the chocolate chip bread pudding??? A birthday treat for my husband as if things couldn't get any better! I would recommend asking for Sergio on your next visit,you won't be sorry,cheers!

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 25 January 2021 via mobile

My wife has been raving about VCB for many years. She travels in the area quite a bit on business. Although we had reservations, there was a considerable wait. We were seated near the door, so it was a bit busy and not very relaxing, but that’s ok, considering Covid, it wasn’t bad, but I’d probably ask not to be seated by the door next time. Service was very good. The food was very fresh and amazingly, it came out very fast. One of the servers was a Buffalo Bills fan (he showed me his socks), which was pretty cool, considering we weren’t in Buffalo. Of course, we were easy to spot with our Bills masks on...lol. Anyhow, he looked after us and gave us a little extra love, which was nice. It was also nice to see pictures of past Buffalo Bills greats on the wall. Pretty awesome, actually. Probably the last place I would have expected to be so rich in Bills love. The entire experience was very good. We look forward to returning post Covid.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 19 January 2021

Very affordable 919 priced meal that included an appetizer, 2 entrees and a desert. The restaurant was kind enough to squeeze our reservation into the evening even though it’s a holiday (MLK) and places are busier than normal. Especially since there is no indoor dining in the boroughs because of our stupid Mayor Deblasio and his Covid restrictions. The eggplant Rollatini was tasty. My steamed calamari Parmesan was tasty. Bread pudding hit the spot. Nice ambience with Sinatra and the Godfather playing in the background and projected on the wall. I will definitely go back. $91.90 for a full meal is a great deal.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 30 September 2020

We came as a group of 6 on a Friday around 6:30. We got seated right away towards the back. Our waiter was nice, but very busy. The place was packed. We got the eggplant appetizer as well as baked clams. Both were delicious. I had the lobster ravioli for dinner. Nice amount of lobster. Vodka sauce was a little too sweet for me, but it was good. Everyone else enjoyed their meals. We also got the strangled priest, lobsters kiss, gnocchi and two more lobster raviolis. For dessert I tried the cannoli. I usually don't love cannolis, but this was delicious. Fresh crispy shell and good cream. Make a reservation. Covid is definitely not keeping people from coming here!

Date of visit: September 2020