“Tranquility at The Terrace”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cairo
Cedar Terrace Resort
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Cairo
Reviewed 14 July 2015

The Terrace ( Cedar Terrace under new management) is an up and coming place to stay. I live in a rather large city and this is heaven. The revitalization of a once totally awesome vacation spot is going to make this a new hot spot for Cairo. I will def be back next year!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
15  Thank Linda V
Reviewed 21 July 2011

There is one person who works there, the maintenance man. He is doing what he can but it's a big place and it's falling apart. They are such nice people, but you cannot stay there, you just can't.
So here you go:
bug cocoon on the window sill (inside and about 3" long)
spiders (on wall, found on on the sheets and under the beds)
bathroom: peeling, dirty, scary
An old toilet was on the ground outside of our bedroom window
Pool was 3/4 full
Good luck getting a housekeeper to do anything other than make the bed. I requested the bug removal... didn't happen.
We stayed out of pity, but I couldn't even sleep. I am a Southerner by birth. I have seen and been party to lots of things, but this is not place for rest. Camp instead.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
39  Thank katrinangel2

Been to Cedar Terrace Resort? Share your experiences!