“So Glad I Went to See Her...”
Review of All is Well LC

All is Well LC
Ranked #1 of 9 Fun & Games in Taos
More attraction details
Owner description: When you need answers, give All is Well LC a call at 1-575-737-3045 (toll free). This is our twelfth year helping folks in Taos, New Mexico. Enjoy your intuitive clairvoyant reading, in our cozy adobe office in the Historic Couse House, near the central Plaza. Open 9 am to 9 pm, by appointment. Take home new perspectives on your life, love, career, health, spiritual path, etc. Experience the transformational energy for which Taos is famous.
Reviewed 31 May 2018

I have visited Taos on numerous occasions, often curious about the overall peaceful and positive energy that always welcomes me like a warm blanket, each visit thinking I might get a good massage, hot springs soak, and then I came across.... All is Well. I wrestled with the idea for some days, and then Catherine called one morning to see if I was still interested in coming to see her. I didn't think twice. I got dressed, walked out the door and was there quicker than I could change my mind. It was a great experience. I really enjoyed our visit and learned a lot about myself and she helped me clear up some of my thoughts about my energy/thinking/path. I can't tell you how lovely this woman is, I walked away regretful that I didn't live in Taos, or I had surely made a lifelong friend. My only regret was not being able to go back and visit again with her before leaving back to Texas. Catherine, when I get back to Taos, I will be calling you again. Thank you!

In Gratitude, Abigail

2  Thank AbigailTa
CatherineRalston, Owner at All is Well LC, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Thank you, Abigail, for your heartfelt review. I want you to know, I do more readings by phone than in person in the office in downtown Taos. But maybe you WILL end up moving here! Falling in love with the Taos energy is the first step many people took, before buying/building a home so they could be here full time.

All reviews
"journey"
"earthy"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 25 May 2018

Catherine has a rare gift that allows one to seek information and guidance that is of the highest purpose for growth and spiritual insight. And, her information is often very tangible and grounded, so that one can create an action plan on matters related to career etc. It's often the intangibles, though, the confusion of relationships that can throw us off balance, so Catherine's guidance can assist one in seeking clarity and meaning. Blessings to Catherine!!

1  Thank atigerlightsky
CatherineRalston, Owner at All is Well LC, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Thank you for your kind words, and for the blessing. I appreciate them both.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

Catherine has come to my aid on numerous occasions now. Bless this woman! Just when you think there is no end in sight, she provides the answers (and further questions) to help streamline the attention of an evolving monkey flailing in deep water. With no dearth of enthusiasm, insight, or worldly knowledge, this being is an unequaled boon to encounter on any earthly journey. Thank You again and always, Catherine.

CatherineRalston, Owner at All is Well LC, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Thank you, Isabelle. We are each evolving monkeys flailing in deep water. Please give me a call. I love your expression. Let's talk.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

I am so glad we stumbled upon Catherine! From the moment we called I knew she was taking this experience seriously. She asked us to come in a few hours so that she could spend 2 hours in trance so she would be ready when we arrived. This was very different than the walk off the street, crystal ball types of psychics you see in large cities. Her reading was amazing and I am still feeling the effects of the wisdom and insight that she shared. Definitely stop by if you are in Taos.

1  Thank Molly L
CatherineRalston, Owner at All is Well LC, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank you, Molly. Just to clarify: the wisdom and insight comes through me, not from me. The preparation time is to get myself out of the way, so I can more clearly discern the answers arriving to your questions, and convey that information to you, without distorting it.

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

I am so glad I found Catherine. I am a spiritual person on my own journey but every now and then life stumps you. Catherine is a gifted and compassionate psychic and she helped me understand this little road block I was having so I could move forward with confidence. I would definitely recommend her if you need accurate insight into a specific situation.

1  Thank Kimberly M
CatherineRalston, Owner at All is Well LC, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

That's exactly what I always want: for you to get the new perspective so you can move forward, making fruitful choices.