We came to Garonga for our Honeymoon in June. It is hands down the best place I have ever stayed! The photos do not do it justice at all. The accomadation is spotless, the views incredible, the bed was so comfy and the food was amazing.
- The staff completely make the experience, the guys around the place, the drivers and the spotters were all so friendly.
- The sundowners on the game drives are so special, Gin and Tonic under the stars in the middle of Kruger is something I will never forget.
- The actual safari drives cannot be beaten, we told the guys driving what we wanted to see, and they tracked and found them for us.
- It is so inimate due to the maximum amount of guests being 12. I would reccoment the bush bath if on honeymoon.
-The best thing about the whole experience was the sleep out. Everyone should try it, sent away with beautiful food and as much drink as we could want. Staying up in the 4 poster beds, we managed to see zebras around the watering hole at 2am.
It was ruined every other holiday I ever go on, so il have to return,
Thank you so much
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, South African Hotels and Booking.com so you can book your Garonga Safari Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garonga Safari Camp Hotel Makalali Private Game Reserve