“Dissapointing”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

This wasn't my first time here, so I was surprised and disappointed. I ordered a Cobb salad which tasted soggy and bland. The chicken was dry and the dressing was gross. My friend had a bland burger and cold fries. Overpriced for what you get. I've had better experiences at other Flying Star Locations, this one just didn't live up to it today.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

We visited here after moving away four years ago. Flying Star always has something innovative and delicious beautifully plated. They are consistent in quality and have a plethora of delightfully surprising vegetarian dishes (like enchiladas! and Budda Bowls! and Soup!). Another surprise? The prices have gone DOWN! To top it off, I ordered a London Fog. The Bergamot was perfect, it was creamy and the perfect drinking temperature. Oh Flying Star, when will you shine in Kansas?

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

The food is good, as an older couple we did not care for the atmosphere. Maybe a little too trendy for us as travelers. Good place to take children, very casual vibe.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

This place had a huge dining area with a bakery that was very attractive. Our food was served quickly in an efficient manner. Lots of variety to choose from. I would go back.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

I enjoyed the crispy afternoon sitting at the outside area of Flying Star. When I entered the cafe, I noticed that the place was saturated with cooking odors and vapor. So, outdoor seating was preferable even when it was a bit fresh.

I had a nice salad outside then a cappuccino to warm myself up.

The cafe had a nice atmosphere and loved the fact that it was within walking distance.